christmas proposals

han jisung

it's weird.

it's weird how jisung is being suspiciously quiet and it was christmas, fucking christmas. it wasn't just being quiet, he also gets scared a lot. now that probably wasn't really new to you but right now it just ... seems really odd.

this morning, you woke up to jisung sitting very still on the bed, both of his hands in between his open legs and he seems to be holding something (a/n: minds out of the gutter! ) "ji?" you sit up and jisung immediately tucks his hands under the blankets and looks at you with wide eyes.

"wha - why are you up?" you eye him suspiciously. "are you ... okay, jisung?" he nods rather frantically, and you couldn't really help but to worry. "if you need anything, just tell me yeah?"

jisung visibly melts and he gives you a soft look, nodding slowly. "yeah. i will."

it went like that the whole entire day, you constantly worrying about him not feeling well and jisung constantly getting scared each time you show up.

and you've decided, it was enough.

you walked towards where jisung was at a leisurely pace, hiding behind the wall and -

"okay but what if she says no, hyung? and breaks up with me? then i'll have to live in dejection for god knows how long!"

'what the hell?'

"why would i ... say no, jisung? why would i break up with you?" you peek your head in the room and jisung freezes in his place.

"i - uh -" he then sighs, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "i guess there's not really much point in hiding it right?"

you watched jisung curiously, as he puts one hand into his pocket and walking towards you.

"[y/n] will you - will you marry .. me?"