baby - han jisung

the soft glow of the sun lit up jisung's sleeping face perfectly, only the sound of his soft snores and the birds singing outside filled the quiet room as your fingers gently cards through his soft, blonde hair.

times like this are where you always think of jisung as the softest human alive, he's like something really fragile, something that's meant to be taken care of. you placed a gentle kiss on the tip of his nose and jisung stirs, groaning and pulling you closer.

"5 more minutes" you laughed quietly, giving him a long kiss and jisung's hand automatically grabs your hips. he carefully pulls you on top of him and runs a hand up your back, sending shivers down your spine.

"so? up for 2nd?" he smirks deviously, leaving wet kisses along the side of your neck as his hands travels downwards and stops on your ass, giving them a squeeze. you could feel the heat in your stomach, lust and eagerness clouding your mind as you splayed your hand over jisung's chest, pushing him down.

"fuck yes" you breathed out. last night git really intense between you two, which left both of you half naked under the sheets, both of you wearing only a shirt.

you carefully aligned jisung's cock on your entrance, slightly pushing the tip in before finally pushing it in completely. jisung groans and throws his head back, both of his hands gripping the sheets and he looked so fucking perfect.

you moan softly as you start rocking your hips up and back and jisung sits up, wrapping one arm around you and moving along with you.

he groans, his thrusts matching your movements as he bites on your neck and chest that will sure leave a bruise.

"fuck sung —" he switches your position, laying you down on the bed and placing your leg over his shoulder.

he thrusts faster, deeper and you were left a moaning, hot mess under jisung as the latter left wet, sloppy kisses on your thighs.

"i'm coming"

jisung could feel your walls clench around his member and soon enough, you came, shaking and holding on to jisung as if your life depended on him.

he comes a few seconds after, muttering a string of curses and your name slips past his lips with a groan. he carefully slides out and pulls the covers back on both of you.

he pulls your head on his chest, placing a soft kiss on your temple as he rubs your back soothingly, muttering sweet nothings in your ear and soon enough, you could feel yourself drifting to dreamland.

but surely, you heard jisung's soft 'i love you' before completely falling into slumber.

i'm so sorry this took so long AH hannie_squirrel00

here you go baby i hope i didn't disappoint
:(( ❤️