stray kids - 🔞

overstimulation
= maknae line =

[hyunjin] he wanted to see what would happen if he did. when he did, he was absolutely surprised. seeing how you reacted and grabbed onto his arms desperately. your uneven breathing and you failing to contain your voice, he would absolutely go for it once again.

[jisung] he had decided, teasing you would be fun so he did it. he loved watching you shake as he moved. and with the way you looked into his eyes, he was sure he would do it even more often. whether it is to tease you or not, he just wants to see you lose yourself in pleasure once again.

[felix] he had heard about this 'overstimulation' thing and it got him curious. how would you react? on the same day he asked himself that, he did it that night too. that, accompanied by his deep voice, you were immediately set off the edge, desperately holding onto felix, your moans filling the once quiet room. your movement, your breathing, everything. it drove him crazy and he was definitely going to do it again.

[seungmin] he simply wanted to try, not expecting your reaction to be like that at all. he was already turned on the moment you walked in the room, wearing a sleeveless dress that reached just above your knees. but was even more turned on when he decided to do it. your moans drove him crazy, the way your hands held onto him made him just want you even more. and he was sure he was going to do it again.

[jeongin] he didn't really do it on purpose. when he did it by accident, he would ask you if you're alright from time to time. although, within him he knows how much he loved hearing your breathing get uneven and your hands hold tightly onto him.