stray kids when ...

you're on your period
= yang jeongin chapter ! =

jeongin may seem like a child but not when you're on your period. he'll give you your space and sometimes, would just casually walk over and cuddle you. like woojin, he'll walk over with a hot compress for you. he would stay beside you and rub your abdomen to try and ease the pain a bit. he'll give you a bunch of chocolates. "have i ever told you you're cute?" this boy would compliment you and give you kisses whenever he walks past you. and that's cute because he smiles so brightly when you turn red.

jeongin would do whatever you want, doesn't matter if it's buying food late in the evening. if that makes his baby happy, then expect him to just do it. he loves you, that's why :)

——— stray kids ! ———

in conclusion, this adorable dorks would gladly do anything for you. they hate seeing their baby in pain so they'll do everything to make sure you're alright ! your mood swings may confuse some of them, but they still love you with all their heart :)

 they hate seeing their baby in pain so they'll do everything to make sure you're alright ! your mood swings may confuse some of them, but they still love you with all their heart :)