kiss - kim seungmin

you've been dating seungmin for 3 years now and you never really kissed yet. seungmin wants to but he was unsure of how you would react and didn't want you to get mad so he lets you be.

and today, the most cliche thing happened.
.
.
.
.
you were sitting on seungmin's lap, one of his hands wrapped around your waist while the other was intertwined with your hand. you guys were watching a movie. as time passed by you were curling up in his lap, wrapping the blanket you were holding around yourself. after a few minutes of you just staring blankly at the screen, you fell asleep.

seungmin started talking about something funny the main character did, asking you questions and making other side comments about it, only to get a soft snore in response.  seungmin looked down on your sleeping figure, a soft smile gracing his lips. "i can't believe you asked to watch a movie with me and you end up falling asleep" he shakes his head, chuckling. "you're still cute" he whispers, planting soft kisses on your forehead and cheeks, even at the tip of your nose.

you woke up because of that but you didn't open your eyes, lowkey enjoying what seungmin was doing. "god i could kiss you right now" you felt your heart skip a beat and you smiled "then kiss me" you slowly opened your eyes and looked into seungmin's surprised ones. "can ... i?" he asks, but wraps both of his arms securely around your body. you gave him a small nod in response.

seungmin starts leaning in slowly, too slow. as if he was scared he would hurt you. you rolled your eyes, placing both of your hands on his face and pulling him down. the kiss was slow, full of love and you couldn't help but smile when seungmin tilts his head to deepen the kiss.

he pulls away, smiling. "god i love you so much" he laughs, pressing a firm kiss on your forehead.

 "god i love you so much" he laughs, pressing a firm kiss on your forehead