wait. - lee minho

"so i want to like, watch a movie with this girl i like" minho blurts out of the blue and you felt your heart wrench. jesus christ.

"really? when?" silence followed after your question. you sat with a pillow in between your legs, playing with the hem of minho's hoodie that you stol-- borrowed.

you've liked minho for the past 3 years of being best friends with him. he was always so caring towards you, not giving a single damn even if it means risking his own life. or his 'precious face' as he said before. yeah best friend duties. or at least you thought they were best friend duties.

"it depends actually" he pouts cutely, lightly hitting the pillow with his fists. you raised a brow curiously "why is that?"

"when are you free?" he asks, and for a moment, you forgot he was talking about his 'date' with this 'girl he likes'

"this week and the two following weeks. why?" minho stares at you for a good five seconds and eventually, it hit you.

"wait."

"lee minho what the hell" he smiles up at you playfully. you nudged the boy beside you, rolling your eyes "don't play with my feelings like that!" you yelled, hitting him with a pillow. minho just laughs and the most cliché shit happened.

he gets a grip of your wrist and he pulls you down along with him, resulting in you on top of him.

"m-minho?" minho stares up at you, lips slightly parted as he runs a hand through your hair, stopping to let it rest just at the back of your head.

"i love you. "

he carefully pulls you down and your lips pressed firmly against his. you tilted your head to deepen the kiss and although you're eyes are closed, you can feel minho smile in the kiss. you soon pull away, but minho wasn't done yet and pulls you back for another kiss, a shorter one this time, full of love and he giggles through it.

"i see you two are finally together huh?"

you both pull away quickly and faced the door, where the members stood watching you two (except jeongin because hyunjin and seungmin yeeted him out of the door)

"hyung." "chan."

"yeah yeah you two are cute so keep going! we're just gonna... go back to the rooms haha"

you both watched as the members ran back to the room together, seungmin and hyunjin blocking jeongin's view.

"they're dorks."

"[y/n] i love you"

you turn back to minho, who was smiling widely.

"oh i love you too, dumbass"