better? - han jisung

"baby ~" jisung cooed, placing a kiss on your temple while his hand tucks some stray hair behind your ear. "come onnnn it's my birthday lady!" you giggled, turning around and kissing his cheek. "i know, i know, han jisung" you smile up at jisung, who was now slowly running his hand up and down your back affectionately, placing small feather like kisses on your shoulder that was once covered by the white shirt (owned by jisung himself) that you were wearing a few hours ago.

"at least help me up? I can't really move that much" he laughs out loud, pulling you close and nuzzling his face at your neck "you love me though?" you couldn't help but nod, smiling to yourself as jisung lets you draw little shapes on his bare chest with your finger.

"i love you you know that?" jisung smiles down at you fondly, hand caressing your cheek as he nods softly. "hm. you really are the best girlfriend ever huh"

"maybe. but you know what's better?" you ask, a small smile crawling up your face. "better?"

"it's waking up everyday knowing that you're mine and that you love me like i love you too"

I'll leave whatever happened the night before jisung's birthday, to your imagination ;)

here's a late late chapter for jisung's birthday !

happy belated birthday to our best boy and minho's soulmate (oof) !