listen here little shit - bang chan

"like i really"

" i know , [y/n]. you want to be in a relationship right now"

chan stares at you from the bean bag where he was sitting at the corner of your living room. he laughs half-heartedly, fondly smiling at you munching on cookies, wrapped in a blanket on the couch while watching a random cartoon you found on tv. "i know right, chan? i wish for a guy like you" chan feels his cheeks heat up and he looks down and plays with the string of his hoodie. "I'm a guy like me" he looks up to see you staring at him.

you laughed "this is why you're my best friend, chan" he stares at you for a few minutes while you continued laughing, you stopped for a while when you noticed that he wasn't laughing at all. "chan?"

"listen here little shit" for a moment, you were shocked, mouth hanging slightly open as he stared at you.

"i. like. you"

you didn't know what to say, ending up staring at chan as he blinked several times.

"for how. long?" you asked, while chan moves forward along with the bean bag and sat beside you. "weeks. months even"

"i like. you too, chan" the latter grins and you soon found yourself in his embrace.

"chan?" he pulls back a little, humming in response and placing a kiss on your forehead.

"happy birthday" you smiled brightly, pecking his lips.

and for the first time, you witnessed chan with his face flushed, trying desperately to hide from your view.