always - bang chan

“chan?” you stirred. “are you crying? hey, why are you crying?”

you sat up, brows furrowed in worry. you brought your hands up to cup his tear streaked face, caressing his cheekbones with your thumb, and chan's tears just came out faster and harder. it was so painful, how much he missed your warm touch, how much his heart ached just to feel your warm fingertips against his skin.

“I love you,” chan whispered as he closed his eyes and basked in the familiarity of the situation. “I'm sorry. I really can't help it, [name]. I'm so stressed with everything and god. I missed you so fucking much.”

you pulled his face close, your lips crashing together in a long, sweet kiss. chan kissed back immediately, tears still streaming down his flushed cheeks.

the kiss quickly turned into something more heated, more needy and fervent. chan placed his hands on your thighs, making their way upwards, eliciting soft whimpers from you that made him bite down your lips. he brought his hands to the back of your thighs and lifted you up, letting you wrap both of your legs around his torso as he walked back inside your shared room. he sat down on the bed with you still straddling him, leaving wet kisses on your jaw, licking and sucking down your neck.

“I miss you too” you whispered in between soft kisses. chan felt the your breath on his skin, sending shivers down his spine. “I miss you so much, chan. you have no idea. I thought —.”

chan pressed his lips against yours, he didn’t really want to hear what you were going to say, he didn’t think he could stand to hear them. he slid his hands under your shirt, letting them roam around the familiar skin of your upper body, grazing his fingertips a bit too harshly. he was sure they were going to leave marks. he didn’t care though, not when you were squirming under his soft touches, gasping for breath and moaning out his name softly.

“do you love me?” he pulled back, just enough to look into your hazy eyes that sparkled with unshed tears. “do you love me, [name]?”

“yes. chan.” you breathed out. “I do. and I always will."

late late late late late update :((