i own you - lee minho

[1]

minho shifts comfortably in bed, wrapping the warm and fluffy blanket around his body and sighing with satisfaction. he was drunk, and. well, insisted on going home on his own.

he knows to himself that the bed where he's comfortably lying now is his bed and the house was his.

what he didn't know, what he didn't fucking know was that it wasn't at all.

you stood very very still by the doorframe, watching the stranger on your bed move around every now and then, hugging one of the pillows, your pillows and you thought, what the actual fuck is this guy, doing on my bed?

you walk up to the man on the bed and started shaking him awake, to which minho replies with a groan.

"i own this room get away jisung"

you suppressed a laugh, shaking your head and shaking the unknown boy awake once again. "ah i paid for this bed get away "

you couldn't hold it this time, bursting into a fit of giggles and on your bed, minho groans again. "shut up."

"wrong house dude" you tapped his shoulder and he, once again, groans and pulls the cover over his head. "no you're in the wrong house get. away from me"

and this time, you let him be. the smell of alcohol was starting to get you a bit dizzy, and you resorted to just staying in the guest room.

(and if you helped a complete stranger freshen up before he goes back to sleep for the 5th time that night, no one needs to find out)

the next day, minho wakes up and his head wasn't hurting that much, and he wonders why.

did chan hyung take care of me?

he sits still and tells himself that, but then realizes he isn't at the dorm when he sees 4 picture frames on the bedside table, carefully placed around the small night lamp and the picture in the frame was of a girl whose clearly not a member of their group (who is this pretty bitch?)

he stands up quickly and makes a beeline towards the kitchen and he sees you there, in an oversized hoodie and placing two bowls on the dining table and 'oh wow she's pretty prETTY' minho thinks.

"um? hi?" he blinks rather quickly, and looks back at you and were those stars in your eyes that he saw?

"... hello?" you laughed at his awkwardness but found him cute nonetheless. "minho right?" he nods his head in response and wow that soup smells good girl whatchu got there?

two bowls of warm chicken soup laid on both ends of the table, and in the middle were scrambled eggs, 4 toasted bread and 2 cups of hot coffee. "eat up, don't just stare"

"your friends came over awhile ago, seems like we're neighbors, chan and jisung? they were worried" you laughed a little, taking a sip of your coffee and glancing at the boy in front of you, who was gratefully eating the soup and the other foods prepared.

"why am i here?" you laughed once again, telling him the story of how you found him. on your own bed. drunk.

minho's face flushed red in embarrassment and he mutters apologies under his breath that didn't go unheard by you.

you talked a bit more with minho and after a few more minutes of nothing (and him getting flustered each time you bring up what happened last night) but laughter with him, someone knocked on the door.

"hYUNG WE CAME BACK FOR YOU" yeah that was hyunjin. minho groans and heads for the door before the boy behind it breaks the doorknob from shaking it too much.

"mINHO ARE YOU OKAY" chan pushes himself forward and shakes the younger, to which minho groans and tells them that he's fine.

"well, i'll go now. thanks a lot. uh"

"[y/n]. [full name]"

minho steps out of your door with a small smile on his face, that didn't go unnoticed by the members of course.