reaction - lee felix

you've always been worried about Felix. he would come home late, trying his best to not wake you up. sometimes you would wake up to your boyfriend's soft sobs but he just won't tell you why. and today. you've had enough, you were extremely worried and you wouldn't let him go this time.

you sat beside Felix, him running a hand through your hair from time to time while your head leaned on his shoulder. "hey... Felix?" your boyfriend hummed, planting a soft kiss on your head. "are you alright? is something wrong?" you asked, worried eyes looking up at his beautiful ones. "i'm fine, [name]." he smiled, but you're not convinced at all. you placed a hand on his cheek "you know you can tell me anything, right?" Felix smiled softly, nodding. "please, Felix. i'm worried about you. a lot. i hate seeing you like this. i just —"

Felix kissed you. on the lips. only for a few seconds, chastely. he pulled away and said the only thing he could think of "i'm sorry baby."

you sighed and pulled him in again, his arms immediately snaking around your waist and pulling you close until you were straddling him, you gasped at the feeling of Felix's hands flat against your back, pushing your bodies together.

Felix kissed you slowly, sweetly, tongue massaging tongue, teeth grazing lips, eliciting soft moans and groans , you weren't even sure anymore if they were from him or from you.

Felix led the kiss— a little fierce, a little demanding, but always still gentle as he started trailing kisses on your cheek, your jaw, down your neck, the dip on your collarbone where Felix's mouth lingered hot against your bare skin, and you couldn't help but moan out Felix's name until he silenced you by kissing you on the lips again, a little harsher this time.

It drove you wild, how Felix kissed you, how his hand slipped under your shirt, fingertips grazing your bare skin, making you shiver. you liked how Felix would groan against your lips whenever you ran your fingers through his hair or placed a hand on his chest.

you liked how Felix reacted to you, but you decided that you liked how you reacted to him more.