present - seungjin

on seungmin's nineteenth birthday, he sees a black box on his bed.

and his shirtless boyfriend.

- uwu -

seungmin smiled as he entered his shared home with his boyfriend, hyunjin. he hears noises from their shared room and went to check. upon opening the door, he sees a black box on his bed, a white card beside it. he smiled, hyunjin sure is the cutest boyfriend huh? he walked towards the box, but stopped when he saw his boyfriend with his back turned from him, shirtless. "take a picture, it'll last longer" hyunjin turned around, winking at his red-faced boyfriend. hyunjin walked towards him and seungmin gulped. "hyunjin?" the said boy pushed him down the bed, hovering over him. hyunjin leaned down and sealed their lips together in a searing kiss. seungmin looped his arms around hyunjin's bare waist and brought him closer, and seungmin can feel his boyfriend smile against his lips, slow, satisfied. hyunjin yanks down on seungmin's shirt collar, biting at the younger's lower lip. seungmin gasped, lips parting just enough for hyunjin to slip his tongue inside. hyunjin grabs both of seungmin's wrist, pinning them above his head. one of his hands gripped onto seungmin's waist, fingers digging into the younger boy's hips. a breathy sound leaves seungmin's mouth and the tips of his ears go red with embarrassment, hyunjin grinned and kissed him harder, tongue sliding against his. seungmin's hand wound tightly in hyunjin's dark hair. they both pull away moments later, hyunjin taking in the sight of his flustered boyfriend. his shirt collar was stretched, exposing his collarbone that hyunjin wanted to run his tongue over and pepper with kisses.

he left a kiss on seungmin's forehead, only to drag his kisses down to right under his ear, kissing and sucking at spots on seungmin's neck that he knows seungmin liked. seungmin whined between gasps and sharp, breathy exhales "kiss me already, damn it" the younger pouted, gripping hyunjin's waist. hyunjin bit at the junction of his shoulder and neck before trailing kisses along his collarbone. "hyunjin." seungmin pleads once again and the end of his name was punctuated with a crack in the younger's voice. a moan escaped seungmin's lips as hyunjin sucked hard right under his jawline, his hands roaming seungmin's smaller frame. seungmin hisses from his soft touch and grumbles a little. seungmin abruptly gripped his boyfriend by his shoulder, flipping them around, he was now sitting on top of his boyfriend. before seungmin starts doing things, hyunjin placed the box in front of him, on top of him, actually. seungmin gave him a questioning look "read the card" hyunjin smiled, running his fingers over the marks he left on seungmin.

seungminnie, happy birthday ♥ I didn't really know what to get you despite being with you for a year. I'm so sorry baby. but hey you always mentioned how you loved taking pictures and keeping them 'forever'. I hope you'll like my gift. I love you so much, Kim Seungmin.

♥, your prince - Hwang Hyunjin

seungmin smiled, pressing a kiss on hyunjin's forehead. he opened the box, and he saw a Polaroid camera inside "not much but I hope you---" he was cut off by a tender kiss from seungmin " I love it, shut up" he took the camera out of the box, and inside were polaroids, of him and hyunjin. "happy birthday, baby boy" hyunjin smiled, using his elbows to prop him up. seungmin laughed, pecking his boyfriend's lips " I love you so much, Hwang Hyunjin. thank you"

hyunjin could only smile in response as he carved seungmin's adorable smiling face into his mind.

part 2? (smut?) wenkwonk;)