still the same - lee minho

minho smiles as he watched the scene in front of him. loud music blasted through the small speaker placed on the center of the kitchen island as you walked around the room, cooking food and singing along to songs. "love! come join me!"

"god. you're so cute, [y/n]."

laughter and occasional 'smack' sounds filled the room as you and minho joked around and played on the couch "you're evil! how could you throw my plushie just like that!" you whined, face red from all the laughter, your hair was disheveled because of him constantly rubbing the top of your head and teasing you. "i love you, [y/n]."

"love?" minho's eyes slowly flutters open as he looks down on you, looking up to him with nothing but pure adoration and love in your eyes. "i love you."

"hey minho?" he hums, lacing your fingers together and pulling you closer. you smiled, leaning your head on his shoulder, placing a quick kiss on his cheek. "i love you."

"love. minho? minhooo?" you waved your hand in front of minho's face, causing him to flinch and turn to look at you. he hums, placing a gentle kiss on top of your head and then on your lips. you giggled, returning the kiss and looking back at the scenery in front of you both. "i can't believe it's been this long" minho smiles, wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you close. "yeah."

"hey?" you whisper, a small smile gracing your lips as you look up to him once again. minho hums, eyes cast down to meet your fond, endearing gaze. "i love you." he smiles, big and bright. "god. i love you too"

you were still the same.

the same girl minho shared drama with. the same girl who stayed through the toughest times and brightened his dull days. the same girl minho shared weird stories with. the same girl minho tripped and ran away from. the same girl he shared countless sleepless nights with. the same girl who tried counting the stars with him. the same girl he shared thousands of laughter with. you were still you.

the same girl minho fell in love with 3 years ago.

surprise update !

what do you think of this chapter ? let me know in the comments ♥