what the - yang jeongin

"so. do you want to watch a movie with me tonight?" jeongin stared at himself in front of the full length mirror and groaned "god i can't do this" he runs a hand through his hair, frustrated.

"okay. [y/n]. we've been friends for so long now. 5 years? yeah" jeongin chuckles to himself, shaking his head a little. "i didn't think i would fall so deep. deep in love" he takes a deep breath, looking back at the mirror once again. "would you go out on a date with me, [y/n]?"

jeongin freezes in his place, his eyes wide as he hears a familiar giggle from behind him. "god what took you so long, yang jeongin"

you stared at jeongin with a loving gaze and a fond smile that jeongin almost felt like he'd fall down on his knees right then and there. you walk closer to him, your smile widening as you grew closer.

soon enough, you were holding jeongin's hand as he stares down at you with the same amount of love your eyes held, or if possible, even more than yours held.

"yes. i would love to go out with you" you smiled, standing on the tip of your toes to press a kiss on his cheek. jeongin flushes and you really couldn't help but to find it really adorable and kissed him.

"what the..." he playfully rolls his eyes before pulling you down the bed with him. you snuggled against jeongin's chest, loving the warmth that he radiates. as your head rests comfortably on his arm, your breathing slowed and your eyes closed.

"i love you, [y/n]" you hear him whisper before you finally drifted off into deep slumber, tired from all the things you've done that day. 'i love you too'