i own you - lee minho

[2]

"i can't fucking believe you" jisung came over early today, and dragged you out too. "it's a special day today come on" he insists.

you two head off to the mall and some of the members were there, waiting for you two. your eyes scanned the line of 8 loud boys in front of you. wait. 8?

"where's minho?" you received nothing but shoulder shrugs and 'i don't know' s from the boys and you sighed. where did that boy head off to this time.

the day was long and tiring but you sure had fun with all of them. everything was good, except for that slight pang of disappointment in your chest due to the fact that minho wasn't there. you've expected him to catch up, but that didn't happen at all. did he forget?

now it was time to go and the members insisted on dropping you off at your home, and honestly, what's the point of resisting right? they live just blocks away from you after all.

when you arrived, everything was dead quiet and you headed straight for your bed but the balcony was open and when you were about to close it, minho pops out from behind the side and he flashes a wide grin towards your direction.

he pulls you out on the balcony with him and the cool night breeze enveloped you both while you two sat at the couch by the glass door.

it was quiet and minho's presence was enough to comfort you, and the fact that he wasn't with you and the rest of stray kids awhile ago didn't matter anymore. he was here now. it was okay now.

"two years ago."

you looked up at minho and his eyes were literally shining, his cheeks were red from the cold and he takes your hand in his, placing a kiss on your knuckles.

"two years ago, on the same day today, i was just some drunk stranger who somehow ended up in your room." you laughed at the memory, leaning your head against minho's shoulder and he wraps an arm around your waist.

"hell i even told you that i owned your room" he laughs and the corners of his eyes turn up and his eyes looked like crescents.

"last year, on the same day too. i... asked you to be mine and god. the room doesn't matter anymore because finally. i own you"

you looked up at minho and he has that small fond smile on his face and his eyes looked as if they held the galaxy in them. they held so much love and adoration and — "and today, marks our first year"

"i love you, [y/n]" he leans your foreheads together and rubs your noses together. you giggled, placing your hand on the side of his neck.

"i love you too, minho. happy one year" he smiles and leans down, capturing your lips in a sweet kiss.

the moon shone brightly that night and as you stared at minho when you both pulled away, the light from it outlined his figure perfectly, highlighting his prominent features and oh wow this boy was your boyfriend and you sure couldn't ask for anything else.

surprise hawties i updated twice

❤️