she is love - lee felix

felix scrolls through his phone mindlessly, seeing countless posts about him and the rest of the members. he was bored. that was just one of the reason he was mindlessly scrolling through twitter. the other one was that he was just trying to forget hyunjin's little question from a while ago.

"hey felix? what is love to you?" felix's head snaps up and he stares at hyunjin through the dance studio's mirror "are you really asking that because we're dancing what is love?" hyunjin stares at felix in the eye before bursting into a fit of giggles "no really dude. what is it to you?" he asks felix, a small smile painting his face as he places both of his hands on his knees, catching his breath.

felix groans into his hands and rubs his face "that was just a little question. why are you so bothered by it lee felix seriously" he doesn't know why. but he feels all sorts of feelings flow inside him, a mixture of frustration and wonder. why exactly was he frustrated? why is he even getting frustrated over that question? love is simply... simply....

"felix?" a small voice breaks through the chaos in his head and he quickly turns to face the source, only to see you in your pajamas, sitting cross-legged in bed and rubbing your eyes. "why are you still up?" he stays still for a brief moment, watching as you waddle your way towards him and settling on his lap, facing him. "is something bothering you?" you ask, brushing his hair away from his eyes and placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

he closes his eyes and he instantly feels warmth spread from within him, that only grew stronger the more your hands kept themselves still on his shoulders, the more soft kisses were placed on his forehead followed by countless 'i love you's'

this is it.

"home." felix mutters and you stopped in the middle of squeezing his cheek to look at him. "home?"

you watch as he slowly opens his eyes and softly smiles at you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you closer to him. he rubs your noses together, and you giggled.

"comfort. you give me warmth, love and comfort. you feel like home."

your laughter that sounded like music to felix filled the room and eventually, you stopped, pulling him in for a long kiss and for a moment, felix thought his heart had stopped beating.

"hey felix? what is love to you?'

felix thought. , 'in the form of a girl who came to my life and showed me what neverending happiness is like'

she is love.

she is love

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

a super. belated happy birthday to our felix !

you and stray kids.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें