1.0

Ahhh, time for some real chapters yeeee. Sorry all chaps r short tho lmao
—————

This was it. Mi stumbled her way up to the main lobby. She was here. In the team ARMY building. Multiple building like this where scattered around the country, training young people for professional teams. ARMY is the company that runs the gaming industry, and because of that their own team is no. 1. The team Jungkook leads.

It has crossed her mind that she might run into him today, however she's done the checks. She asked Jungkook what he was up to today. He said he was busy. It's also rumoured that Jungkook lives outside of seoul, so there's an even less chance of seeing him. Plus, Jungkook has no clue what she looks like, only what she sounds like. Everything seemed fine.

Mi was satisfied. The chances of seeing him where almost impossible. Especially at a receptionist job in their building. It was the first step to becoming a pro gamer, making it into the building and working there. She could progress later and rise to the top after. But telling Jungkook this wasn't necessary, Mi could tell him later, when she was ready. But she didn't want him interfering, let alone seeing her in person yet. She definitely wasn't ready for that!

She walked up to the desk. Repeating and repeating how little the chances of finding him here would be. They would be mostly likely impossible...

But it was most likely impossible to meet him online. And she still managed that...