"Shouldn't they be off the stage by now? I feel like they have been up there forever." Kia chimes in looking up the stairs to see if she can see them, "they are still talking."

"Can't you hear them dipshit?" Marcus questions.

"Shut up!" Kia rolls her eyes and starts to head up the stairs.

"Where are you going?" I question her.

"To tell them to hurry up. You have a hot date full of sex." I stand there in shock at Kia and don't try to object anymore as she enters the stage.

"She gets that from you." Marcus points out.

"Oh, shut up." I hiss at him.

"What are you doing up here?" I can hear Erik questioning her, "everyone, this is my cousin-in-law, Kia! She's an up and coming surfer in Hawaii!"

"Oh, he just fueled her ego." Marcus laughs as he heads for the stage with Aaron still in his hands.

"Where are you going?"

"Kia is not getting all the spotlight."

I shake my head and look at Caroline, who is also making her way up the stairs.

"Are you not going to join them?" Caroline asks as Erik introduces Aaron and Marcus, who take their spots near Kia.

Caroline appears on stage and takes her place near Devon, who she gives loving eyes to.

They are so getting back together.

I sigh and make my way up the stairs, my Vans echoing off the metal.

I didn't know where we were going after, and I wasn't about to be one of those girls who wears heels in a park.

I can walk in heels with no problems, but even I have limits before I break my neck.

I squint when the afternoon sun blinds me as I head towards Erik and stand beside him, trying to let myself adjust to it.

"And as you all know, my beautiful wife! The inspiration, as well as the members you see behind me for this dream. Without these people on this stage, we wouldn't be here in front of you sharing the music that brings us all together!" Erik wraps his arm around my shoulders while holding the mic in the other hand, "I would love to stay longer with you, Tampa, but I got a hot date!"

I roll my eyes at Erik and follow him off stage with the rest of our group.

"Well, that was unexpected." Kyle laughs as we make our way to the bus.

"That was the coolest thing ever. Now only if I could sing, I could be up there with you every day!" Kia sighs, probably thinking about being a part of the band singing with Erik.

"Oh, I'm sure you can sing." Devon offers.

"No, she can not. She got kicked out of her music class in high school and was told to take a different art." Marcus laughs as he and Lucas play with Aaron.

They so want a baby.

"We gotta go, enjoy the rest of the day. We will meet you guys in West Palm Beach tomorrow."

Erik takes my hand and leads me to the exit set up for the bands and staff members.

"Where are we going?" I ask Erik as he takes my hand.

"It's a surprise." He smiles at me as he opens the door to a black jeep with no roof.

"So, we will be staying here tonight?" I question.

"Yes, now stop with the questions and enjoy my company." Erik laughs as he climbs in and starts the engine up.

We stop for burgers and milkshakes at a roadside shack close to the beach before driving further down to a more private beach.

I didn't think Tampa would have that, but here we are.

"How did you know about this?" I question Erik as he parks the jeep.

"A friend of Devon lives in that gated community over there and signed us in."

"I didn't bring a bathing suit or anything. You just said a jacket."

"Kia packed a bag for you, it's in the backseat."

Little bugger.

After using the clubhouse that is set up with showers and activities for the gated community, we head down to the beach.

"I feel like we did this a few months ago." I laugh as we sit on the beach watching the sunset after spending most of the afternoon in the water and enjoying our time together.

"Yeah, and we got tattoos after." Erik smiles down at me before kissing me.

We spend another hour talking about anything and everything .

"Ready to head back? It's pretty dark, the street lights are on." Erik gives me a hand to help me stand up before brushing the sand off my butt.

"I could have done that myself thank you very much," I comment, giving him a playful glare.

"Oh, I know, but I needed to feel that ass." He smirks before playfully smacking it.

I give him a slight shove before running to the jeep so that he can't tackle me into the sand.

Rather than climbing into the jeep, I grab my bag and head to the showers to get as much sand as possible off of me.

"Ready?" Erik asks after I emerge from the clubhouse freshly showered.

"Did you shower?"

"Yeah, I did, but I don't think I had as much sand to wash out," Erik smirks to me as he throws the jeep into reverse.

"I wouldn't have had to take such a long time if someone didn't throw sand into my hair." I scowl at Erik only to meet with his deep, sexy laugh.

"I got a hotel in the city for the night, and then we will leave early in the morning to drive down to West Palm."

"What about the jeep?"

"I'll drop it off at the dealership down there."

I sit back in the leather seat and scroll through my music before selecting a song. Our song.

Erik and I sing at the top of our lungs as the city lights cast us in their colours.

I roll my head to the side to look at Erik and smile as I intertwine our fingers.

He looks over at me and kisses our hands, "what?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Aesthetic by LilBlackRoses
Edited by GirlReader133