| XXXVI | The Worst Has Come

*No POV*

     Red made it just in time to hear Clouse say, "One of these days, your son will have to stand on his own without his dear father!"

     "Not today!" Garmadon retaliated, the two clashing. They threw punches, grabbed each other by the limbs, kicked—however they fought didn't matter—it was the fact that they did with pure hatred for each other.

     Red hopped off of his board, letting it rest on the tree. He refrained from making any noise, only hearing the sounds of effort coming from the two.

     A ball of sorcery supposedly came at the sensei, but he only dodged it with ease. "You're gonna have to do better than that if you want to get rid of me, Clouse!"

     "As much as it should have been, it wasn't for you," he answered, a scowl on his face.

     The ball hit the tree where Red hid and he swerved out of the way before the tree burnt up into ash.

     "Red!" Garmadon announced upon seeing him. "What are you doing here? Escape while you can!"

     "He isn't going anywhere," Clouse spoke rather angrily, his powers fueling once more, preparing for a much stronger attack. "He has attempted to foil Master Chen's plans more than enough times—he will do so no longer."

     "And do you plan to kill me? I was under the impression he could not complete the spell without the two of us," Red retorted, dark magic swirling around his fingers.

     "It may not be as big as a hassle as you think." The sorcerer snarled, his eyes now finding Garmadon's. "The two of you will fall here!"

     "If you will not run, then you and I will fight him together," the sensei told him, the two standing back-to-back. Although Garmadon was powerless, he wasn't afraid to defeat this man once and for all.

     Red attacked first, letting the dark magic he formed in his hands toward their shared opponent. Clouse moved away and retaliated with another attack, this time aimed at Garmadon.

     He ducked and ran for him, kicking him back. Red held his hand out, creating a blade out of his magic. Clouse stared at the weapon, infused with purple, his eyes widened.

     "Dark magic should not have the ability to create!" he shouted, angered.

     Red only lowered the blade, but Clouse moved away in time before he was sliced down. However, the latter threw a punch, which landed square in the middle of his face.

     "My magic is far more advanced than yours," he told him, his glare hard and unmoving. "And I do not need a book to complete a spell."

     However, the sorcerer didn't seem the least bit afraid at his words. Instead, he got to his feet as if he was unscathed and put his hands together. "I have other things up my sleeve!"

     When a blue color was in his hands, Red's eyes widened. "No!"

     It wasn't until Clouse let out the blue ball that soon turned into a portal in front of Garmadon that the sensei also understood the situation. "You've opened the Cursed Realm...! Are you mad?"

     Soon, the portal was getting bigger and the two were forced to grab onto the branches to avoid getting sucked in—the bigger it got, the worse it became.

     "You banished the Anacondrai Generals there! It's time you answer to them!" Clouse shouted, a far distance from the portal. "And I'm sure they would love to have a new addition."

Only One Can Remain ► Ninjago [REWRITING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें