| V | Eliminated

*No POV*

     Garmadon had finally found his way back inside the island—through one of Chen's trapdoors, obviously. But it was a dark cave, only lit by torches on the wall.

     "Chen always had a knack for trap doors, hadn't he?" he asked himself, sighing in slight disappointment.

     His thoughts were short lived, however, because he was able to find a brighter light at the end of the hall and he walked through it.

     Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves in their rooms for the time being. It was normal, subtle in a way.

     Kai had sparked up a conversation with Skylor—who was the girl in the orange cloak—on the balcony, to which the two enjoyed. Cole continued to eat everything from the noodle house, and Jay decided to take a hot bath.

     Lloyd decided to knock on Scarlett's door, seeing it was a few doors down. "Hey, Scar? You in there?"

     She opened the door, then wider for him to walk inside. He did so and she shut the door behind her, leaning against it.

     Lloyd sat on her bed, receiving a look from the other. "What?"

     "You should know it's rude to just sit on someone's bed."

     "You're joking."

     "I am."

     Lloyd dryly chuckled at her attempt at a joke. "That was a great one."

     "I made a new friend today," she blurted, her voice softer than usual.

     "A friend?" Lloyd raised his eyebrows at this, crossing his arms. "Who?"

     "Uh, Master of Speed. He seems nice."

     "Scarlett, you do know the reason we're here, right?"

     She sighed, leaning her head back. "Yes, I'm aware. But... he made a good point. And I'm meeting him."

     "You can't just—" Unfortunately for him, Lloyd was cut short by the ringing of the megaphones, coming from Chen. "Great."

     "Hello fighters!" Chen spoke. "Hidden around my island are enough Jade Blades for everyone to surrender except for one! The one who returns to the palace arena empty-handed loses! The tournament begins... now!"

     Lloyd and Scarlett looked at each other with wide eyes after hearing the announcement.

     "We have to go," she said, quickly pushing Lloyd out of her room.

     Before he left, he gave here a look. "We're finishing this later, and with the others. Get a blade as quick as you can."

     Scarlett nodded and he ran off. She was about to go too, but then remembered something and held in a breath. "I hope I'm right about this..."

     She had to be quick and shut her doors, without locking them—a mistake. She then ran to her balcony and looked up.

     The thing that shined in her eye earlier had once again caught her attention. She jumped up one floor to the balcony above hers, then jumped up to the roof and held onto the statue, grabbing onto the handle of the Jade Blade. "I knew it."

     She heard a grunt coming a few yards away from where she hung. Looking to her right, she noticed Skylor doing the exact same thing she was—holding onto the ledge with one hand and a Jade Blade with another.

     The two made eye contact, Skylor soon smirking. She mouthed something to Scarlett, leaving her in shock. Skylor then jumped down to bring the blade back to its rightful spot.