| III | Elemental Masters

*No POV*

     As the ship began moving, each ninja got a glimpse of the elemental masters on board.

     Kai stared at one man punching a bag with his metal gloves, and he then caught up with Lloyd and his father.

     Cole stood next to another man who held his staff in the air, leaves and stems forming from it. The team then caught up with him.

     Jay watched in awe as a smaller man with star sunglasses played his guitar, waves of sound coming out of it. He saw the team and stood with them.

     Scarlett didn't know where she was on the ship, really, and she attempted to find the person in the white hood again. She finally saw them talking to the girl in the orange hood, but only briefly as he then stepped away and right past Scarlett.

     She was going to follow him if she wasn't dragged by the collar back. "Hey...!"

     "There you are. We shouldn't be splitting up, remember?" Cole told her as he brought her back to the team.

     She huffed, crossing her arms. "Well, sorry..."

     A flash of white then passed the team, causing her to fall on her rear. "What the hell was that?"

     "Then there's Griffin Turner. Grandson to the Master of Speed," Garmadon explained with a smile.

     Lloyd helped her up to her feet. "Yeah, you kinda missed the entire story."

     "Then explain to me later," she told him, dusting off her skirt.

     "Sorry little lady," Turner apologized, running up to the six. He pat her shoulder and grinned. "Hope I didn't hurt you too bad."

     As quick as he arrived, he ran off in a white flash. "I'm faster than fast." He then managed to climb the wall with ease and get to the second floor of the ship with a final flip. "Swifter than swift."

     "Uh, Master of Speed?" Jay asked as they all walked on. "That not an element!"

     "So asks the Master of Lightning." Garmadon chuckled.

     "Oh, snap! He got you there!" Cole grinned.

     They then walked to where Scarlett saw the two hooded people talking. "Guys, I was just here..."

     "You shouldn't have split up," Kai told her.

     "Do you have to comment on the little things I do?" Scarlett retorted.

     "Not now, please..." Lloyd stopped the two.

     "Fine..." Kai looked over to the girl in orange and he smiled again. "But, uh... who is she?"

     "I don't know. Most of these people I have not seen," Garmadon responded, much to Kali's dismay. "But they will all be gunning for you. You are ninja, you serve with honor. Here, that means very little."

     The group took notice of the man with metal gloves again, and he went up to the girl with the tap of a shoulder. He demanded something, she turned her head away, and he began tugging on her arm.

     "How rude..." Scarlett rose to her feet.

     But Kai got to it first. "Well, maybe honor means something to me."

     Both elementals took notice of him and the girl spoke first, "It's okay. I can handle myself."

     "It's none of his business!" the other man spoke next. "Karloff cold. Karloff just wants her cloak!"