Chapter 31 - Biana *RUSHED*

WARNING: Cursing in this chapter

I'm laying my bad, bored out of my life.

"What to do... what to do..." I muttered. I heard a slight noise and my head immediately shot up. I saw my door slightly open and there was a small sob coming from outside. I peeked my head out and saw Sophie crying softly to herself.

"W-why?" she stuttered as continued to cry.

"Sophie?" I asked "What happened?" I demanded. She didn't even stop crying to look toward me.

"F-fitz..." she managed to stutter before continue to cry. I felt my blood boil.

"What did he do?" I demanded. I immediately storm away, looking for that son of a b*****. I walked around before hearing strange noises. I turned toward the noise and stopped at what I saw.

Author: Don't be a dirty-minded child. They didn't do anything. I'm just bad at writing romance stuff. TT . TT

Sophie: So true.....

Author: You have no right to agree with me....

"Fitz! What the f***!" I yelled. I grabbed Fitz by the neck and flung him across the room, showing him my real strength after training with the Black Swan. I heard the little b**** behind me scream. "Shut you f******** mouth!" I yelled, turning toward her. She was shaking and was pale white.

"T-the Black Swan sign!" she stuttered. Because I was in the Palace, just chilling before, I was wearing a flimsy dress which the straps fall off from time to time. This time, it had fallen off and my sign was exposed. I quickly ran away, my heart pounding.

"H-hey! W-wait!" Fitz stuttered/demanded. I quickly ran up the stairs, but Sophie wasn't outside my room anymore. I called out while running around and saw her in Fitz's room. I ran in and skidded to a stop. Sophie was scratching off all the pictures of her and Fitz and was drawing a new picture of Clarity.

"Sophie! We need to go now!" I yelled. She must have changed because when she turned toward me, she was wearing a shoulderless crop top, her sign also exposed.

"What happened Biana?" she asked, completely confused. I yanked her out of the room and ran to the nearest balcony.

"Hey! Stop right there!" I heard two Guards yell.

"Teleport us out. I will explain when we get there!" I yelled. Sophie looked at me urgently and leaped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You little.... HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! YOU BLEW OUR WHOLE COVER!" Mr. Forkle yelled. I cringed under his words and saw Sophie step in front of me.

"It's not her fault Mr. Forkle. She was trying to help me. Don't yell at her and help us find a solution." Sophie said in an even voice. They had a little staring competition before Mr. Forkle grunted.

"The only way we can solve this is leaving. We have to leave Enternalia." he said.

"But where will we go?" Linh asked. She crouched down to comfort me as Sophie continued to stand in front of us.

"The Forbidden Cities. I already got acquaintances there to help us get a base. But we have to leave in a day. Do ONE last thing before coming to pack up." he said before storming out of the room. The room was silent as people silently filed out. Soon... it was just me and Sophie.

"What are you going to do?" she asked, breaking the silence.

"I'm just going to pack up." I said, sighing. "I can't go anywhere anyways..." Sophie nodded.

"I'll be back soon after I change." she said. With that, she left the room.

~A/N~

Thank you all for 8K+ views! <3

Thank you for getting me to #1 in sophiexfitz, fitzvacker, and keepers. <3

If you see any grammatical errors in my writing, please point them out so I can fix them.  Thank you! <3