Chapter 9 | Calvary Forest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                         Lucy POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and head to the guild hall. Today I will be going on a "Special Job"  But really I'm going to train. I was wearing this;

 When I arrived to the guild it was normal, Gray and natsu fighting,  Erza and cake, you get the drift

When I arrived to the guild it was normal, Gray and natsu fighting,  Erza and cake, you get the drift. But one thing that was not normal was that Carla was actually talking to happy instead of yelling at him. Of course she had attitude but he's one step closer. I smile as I take a seat at the bar and turn my head to Mira.

"Hey Lucy! The usual?" Mira asks kindly. She was wearing a white dress that hugged her at the waist and a pink apron with a heart cut out of it on her chest.

"Yes please." I reply to her, she nods and goes to the kitchen.

"Hey Lucy-nee?" I hear a soft voice say. I turn my head to see Wendy.

"Yes Wendy?"

She takes a seat next to me. "Did you ever have a crush?" She said quietly, obviously trying not to get people attention.

I froze for a minute, did WENDY just ask that? "Um no actually. I've had people like me but I haven't felt that way about anyone really."

"Oh.." she looked embarrassed, so cute!

"Here ya' go Lucy" Mira says as she places  a strawberry milkshake in front of me. I thank her as she walks off to get more orders.

"Sorry, this is awkward.." I hear Wendy mumble.

"Nah it's fine Wendy, but.. do you have a crush~?" I say the last part quietly so I don't draw attention to us, I had also wiggles my eye brows. Wendy's face went bright red and she ran outside the guild. Aw!!!!! She does!! I started to fangirl. Well, I was fingerling in my head, I know if I do the other way people will think I'm cray cray.

"Hey auntie Lucy? Master wants you in his office." Asuka says as she takes a bite of a cookie.

"Ok thanks Asuka" I pay her head and head to masters office. I knock on the door and o hear him say "come in" I enter his office and he's sitting on his desk with a flyer.

"Here's the flyer" he said as he handed me the flyer. It had 'Celestial Wizard Needed' on the bottom in bold. He had also put the reward at 300,000 jewels.

"Looks real to me" I reply holding the flyer.

"Yes, when will you be leaving?" He said holding both his hands.

"In the next 30 minutes. But don't say anything until I've been gone for an hour, therefore natsu cant track me."

"Alright. You have up to three weeks, then you must come back. Otherwise it will get suspicious." He replied turning back to his work.

"Yes master." I folded the flyer so no one could see it and left his office. I need to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ten minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey levy I'm gonna head home" I say.

"Huh? Why lu-Chan?" She looks up from her book to stare at me.

"I'm just tired, I'm planing on having a 'self care day' today" I reply standing up and throwing a piece of trash away.

"Ah okay! Cya lu!" She says before turning back to her book.

I make my way out of the guild and back to my apartment. Once I got there I start to pack, it took 15 minutes to pack everything I need. I hoped in a bath and got dressed after. I was wearing this;

 I was wearing this;

"Ok time to go." I step out of my apartment with my stuff and head towards ' Calvary Forest' Which is the forest Master talked about. From what I remember it's eight miles east. I start heading east, avoiding all attention because I don't wanna run into a guild member.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about an hour of me just running and walking towards the forest. I stop to take a breath of air, panting with one hand on my stomach and the other on my forehead. I open my eyes to see a forest in front of me.

Woah

Woah. I stare in awe at the forest, it was beautiful. What seemed like a few minutes later I started walking toward it. I saw some species of white sparkles. Glitter? I thought. As I got closer to the forest I felt a strong tension which made me slow down a bit. After taking a few more steps my body was relaxed. That must have been a barrier. So that means this is 'Calvary Forest'

I started walking threw the forest, vines falling from the trees, wild flowers everywhere, it was surely beautiful.

About a half hour of walking I came to a clearing.

"I guess I should set up camp here

"I guess I should set up camp here." I say out loud to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's been awhile! And that this chapter is shorter, will be longer next time! 😸👆🏻
Bai~