Chapter 17 | Sleepover

Third Person POV
Team Natsu, Mira, and Levy had entered the masters office. Levy, Natsu, and Happy all went in sat by Lucy. Natsu on her right, levy on her left, and happy on her lap. Everyone else were just standing with confused looks.

"Why are we here Master?" Erza asked.

"Because something has happened with one of your guild mates that puts them in danger." Master explained. Everyone had confused faces besides the ones who already new. Master Makarov then explained everything about what has happened with Lucy, from the Job, to her now being stalked. Of course nothing about her newly found powers.

"Who already knew of this?" Gray asked. Master them looked at the small huddle sitting down surrounding Lucy. "How did Flame brain know before me?!?!?" Gray shouted.

"Shut up" Erza bonked him on the head and faced Master again. "What do we do Master?"

"Well for starters someone must be with Lucy at all times. Lucy has already filled me in on some of her own research she has done on the guy she met at the job. His name is Damon Styler, 21 years old, Family is unknown and powers are unknown."

"Damon..Damon..Damon..Damon Styler.." Mira mumbles.

"Do you know something Mira?" Natsu asked looking at the She demon.

"Damon Styler. He has committed a few crimes that had involved ripping wizards of their magic and robbery. He was sentenced to life in prison but after 4 years of being held he ended up getting a sickness and passing away." Mira explained crossing on arm under her breasts and a hand on her chin in a thinking motion.

"Are you sure it's the same Damon?" Happy questioned. 

"Not really. There could be several Damon Styler's. Does anyone have a picture of him?" Mira folded her hands.

"I do." Lucy stands up and hands Mira the picture.

Mira examined the picture Lucy had given her for about a minute

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Mira examined the picture Lucy had given her for about a minute.

"Well?" Levy asked.

"That's him. He's the one who died in jail. How did he come back though?" Mira asked.

"Is that possible? To resurrect people?" Gray questioned putting his hands in his pockets.

"It is. But you would need an incredibly large amazing of power." Levy answered him, he nodded and leaned on the wall.

"Well until we can think of something else just make sure Lucy isn't alone and try to figure out more about this 'Damon'" Master said and they all nodded and left his office.