Chapter 20 | Ariving at Crocus

Lucy POV
~~~~~~~~

Natsu was laying on my lap asleep while we road the train, we've been on it for about 15 minutes now and still had 45 more to go.

"Lushie? Don't you have those pills you used to help natsu like last time?" Happy asked me, he was sitting on Erza's lap while she was reading a map.

"Yea I forgot I had those." I chuckled nervously while cracking my neck. "Well it's too late now, he'll just have to sleep all the way there." I shrug.

"Pills? I haven't heard of a medicine that would be able to cure motion sickness. Usually it's only spells, like the one I used but now he's immune to it.." Wendy questioned. She was sitting in between Erza and Gray.

"Oh really? It was just a spell I had learned and I just turned it into the form of a pill." I said taking out the bag of pills and pulling one out. Usually all dragon slayers would get motion sickness but Wendy is an exception, probably because she's able to cure it. I shrugged the thought off and handed her the pill. "That's what they look like"

              "They look like normal pills, what spell did you use? And how did they last this long? Shouldn't they only last in pill form for a few days?" Wendy questioned handing me back the pill.

                "Yes, but I had also placed a sealing spell Levy taught me on it so it would last longer. The spell was 'Heilen Reisekrankheit: Pille'  It says, 'Heal travel sickness: Pill' but it's in another language." (A/N it's in German) She nods at my answer and looks at the map Erza has. I look at everyone here which was happy, whose with Erza who is looking at a map, Wendy who's also looking at the map with Carla on her lap, Grey who's shirtless. Again, thank god Juvia isn't here. Levy who's sitting next to me reading a book, and natsu whose laying on me. I gently stroke my hands threw his pink locks before looking out the window.

           "FINALLY OFF THAT DEATH TRAP" Natsu screamed kissing the floor. Everyone else has already left so I'm stuck with him. "I'm never riding that thing again!" He rolls on his back and grabs the grass with his hands. Now pretty much everyone is looking at us.

          "Natsu get up! Your causing a scene!" He simply muttered a 'I don't care' which caused me to grab his ear and drag him to catch up with the rest.

"OW OW OW OW IM SORRY OW" He exclaimed trying to pry my hand off his ear. This had only made me pull harder. "I SAID I WAS SOWWY" He wined.

"Too.Bad." I said simply as we caught up with the rest of the group. Of course they were stopped in front of a cake shop, with Erza inside. "I see you found the cake shop" I drop natsu and he falls right on his face.

"Yup, and why were you caring Natsu-San like that?" Wendy asked.
"What did he do now?" Carla asked folding her arms.

"He was kissing the ground while screaming, making a scene, and he decided not to listen to me." I simply say and shrug my shoulders. Gray laughs and mumbles something that I couldn't understand.

"I said I was sorry..." natsu pouts. "And I heard that stripper!" Natsu glares.

"Natsu, No fighting or I'll drag you by your ear again." I glare and gray laughs, which I glared at him too. Just when both the boys shut up Erza walked outside holding a strawberry cake.

"I'm back~" she sang, "I also asked them if they knew Kristin Morgan and they said that they usually see her at the 'Little Miss Maid Café' on the weekends. She probably works there I'm assuming." She takes a bite of her cake. "We should find somewhere to stay for the night and then we will go look for her tomorrow since tomorrow will be Saturday." Erza said and we all nod, well except natsu who's still pouting.

           "Here's one!" Happy shouts and points to an inn. It was now 2 pm, we had been walking around for awhile...and got distracted a lot..heh. We walked into the inn that had a modern style to it. There was a marble  font counter and around it was a living room area.

         "Hello, we would like to rent a few rooms please?" Erza says to the lady. She had long wavy black hair that reached the middle of her back, a skin tight blue shirt with ruffles at the top, and some black skinny jeans. She had brown eyes and tan skin, she also wore some round glasses.

             "How many would that be ma'am?" She asked.

            " three please" Erza answered. Why three? We could have done boys in one room girl in the other?

             "That would be a total of 500 jewels per night." Erza nods and hands her the jewels. We all walked up stairs to where our rooms are, we have rooms 52,53, and 54.

"Why did we get 3 rooms? We could just split girls in one room boys in the other?" Wendy asked while Carla is in her arms. I nodded at her before Erza began talking.

"Well if we split boys and girl the boys would fight and destroy something." She said plainly. "So I was thinking Gray could have his own room, Wendy, Carla and I will share, and Natsu, Lucy and Happy I'm another." She put a hand on her hip.

"What?!? Why do I have to share with him!" I question the red head.

"Because you are the only two partners that are okay with sharing a bed together." Erza simply said. No I'm not! I don't like sharing with that...thing!

"But!"

"No buts!" She cut me off and handed us all our room keys. I grown and enter the room, room 54. The room had a dresser, a double bed, a three person table next to a window, and a bathroom. Hmm not bad. I set my bag down and sit on a chair.

"Luceeeeeeee I'm bored~" Natsu complained.

"Not my problem." I look out of the window.

"But lushie~ we are bored"

"Again, not my problem.

"Good Morning guys!" I greet the rest of the group. We are in the lobby of the Inn having breakfast. I was wearing some light blue ripped jeans, a cropped plain white t-shirt, and black combat boots along with my belt with my whip and keys. My hair was in a loose side braid with a blue ribbon holding it together at the end.

"Good morning Lucy! Well now that you three are here, we looked at the map and it says that the Café is about a mile away from here, so if we leave at 10, we could get there by 10:30 at least. I also found out that if closes at 1 pm." Erza said, taking a bite of her strawberry cake.

"Well we should leave in about 15 minutes then." I say after looking at the clock on the wall that read '9:35'.