Chapter 7 | Library

Hey! I just watched frozen 2 and honestly I keep listening to all the songs over and over again. I also keep making up random story's with how the story in the movie was. So there might be a few parts that I took from the movie. Not like the fighting and blah blah stuff but maybe just some things they said. Anyway bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    Lucy POV - Morning
After getting ready I fed natsu and headed to the guild, he ran ahead so he got there first. I was wearing a black t-shirt crop top, and some whipped blue jeans. Of course my belt, keys, and whip aswell. My hair was pulled back into a ponytail but my front bangs were out on each side of my face.

When I went got to the guild I said good morning to everyone and walked over to Levy.

"Hey levy! Are you ready?" I asked.

"Born ready!" She squealed and started walking to the door.

"Where you guys going?" Erza asked eating her cake.

"We are just going to the new library they built not that far from here." I reply and she takes another bite of her cake.

"Alright be safe." She says.

"We will." I turn away from her to see levy wasn't in the guild. "Levy!" I say running out of the guild to catch up with her, I could hear Erza giggle when I just exited the guild. After running for a few minutes I fought up with Levy.

"Hey why did you leave me?!"

"Because your slow and I wanna see the books!" She pretty much started day dreaming. I giggle and punch her shoulder, in a playful way of course.

It was about 34 minutes of a walk until we got the the library. It looked like it was from the medieval times. It was all wood and had been really detailed. The doors were large and had windows in the top half of them. When we entered the were blasted with a magical aura, it was calm. As we looked around there were three floors, each filled with books. In the very back on the first floor was the desk where the receptionist was. "Hello! Let me know if you need help finding anything!" She called to us.

"We will thank you." I said back.

"Lu-Chan..This place is so magical." She said, her face said it all. She had a amazed expression. I don't blame her, this place is magical. Before I knew it she was already looking at books. I giggled and I saw a sign. The sign said A-F. Probably the first letter of the names of the books that were on this floor. I looked around and saw a section that said "F" to the right it "E" and further to the right on the very end it said "D" That is where Dragon Tamers would be if there was a book on them!

I walked over to the "D" section and started scamming the books. "Damage control..Dream invaders..Dragon slayers.. Dragon Tamers!" I mumbled the first ones but when I saw 'Dragon Tamers' I whispered loudly. 'They actually have a book on them'

I grabbed the book and sat down on one of the chais in the library and started reading.

'Dragon Tamers History'
'Dragon Tamers have existed for thousands of years, but they were only in the bloodline of one family. As of now the family is unknown, but every dragon tamer that has existed all had a different magic besides the dragon tamer magic, celestial magic. Twenty years ago on (too lazy to do the math) Two Dragon Tamers, a mother and daughter, fought Acnologia, the older one ended up dieing, which made the child surrender. Two years after he attacked again while the dragon tamer was pregnant. He killed her but no one knows if the child survived.

I skipped threw the pages because I already knew what they were saying. I came spin a new page and started to read again.

"Dragon Tamer Magic"