"Eight sir." He said and I nodded. It was enough just in case something happened and to help with their shopping bags. I rolled my eyes as we drove off the property. I had gotten used to staying home on the weekend since Ariane came into my life and all I want is to get the meeting over and go back home.

Home. Ariane. Home. My home.

I can't believe how much I fucking love her. I won't admit it but I'm scared to confess. I usually never fail to say my feelings but the thought of her rejecting me has to be the worst things ever. I'm terrified even. I've played the scenario so many times in my head. I'd tell her and she'll brush me off. 'It's too soon Nick', or 'I don't feel the same Nick.'

Stop stop. Stop thinking you fucking idiot.

It reminded me of a nightmare I had. She left me. For another man. It felt so real and when I told her she kissed me telling me she'd never leave me for another. I felt relieved for a moment but that feeling was still there.

I'd beat any man to a fucking pulp if they try to take her away from me. I've become too dependent on her. I can't sleep without her near me. I can't function without her close to me. I just can't.

That's why I can't stand another man in her presence. Call it what you want but she's my girl. Mine. I don't care who he is. Tyler , Cedric and Harry.

Harry.

Finding out that they weren't cousins from Alyssa of all people was shocking. I've known Harry since we were kids. I never even thought of the possibility of him lying. And Alyssa mentioned them sleeping together. That made me the most paranoid. I couldn't get the picture out of my mind. She was in Harry's house for a week! Why the fuck didn't I take her to Norway with me?

The thought of them in bed was driving me mad like it did 3 weeks ago. I massaged my temples as we reached the office.

I stepped out and walked into the conference room to prepare for the meeting. Hopefully I don't lose my temper or think of Ariane during our conversation. Soon enough, the Chinese investors came ,12 minutes late might I add ,and I was surprised how calm I was throughout. In 2 hours , we finalized our deal and I invited them to my restaurant for lunch to celebrate.

"My COO will take you there. I have another engagement awaiting me. Thank you for your time." I said greeting each an every investor and leaving.

No engagement awaits me. I just want to fucking go home to my girlfriend.

Whipped!

********

Ariane and Zoey didn't come home for another 2 hours. So something happened that has never happened ever in my life.

I was fucking bored.

Bored!

I couldn't concentrate on my work . I just kept replaying scenarios of Ariane with another man. It was driving me insane! I wanted to pull my hair out!

And when they both came into my office and I saw her. I felt my heart beating 10 times faster. What the fuck? I told Zoey I want a quickie with Ariane in my office so she could leave and as usual she left as soon as the words left my mouth. I wanted to laugh.

I was just kidding. I just wanted her to leave.

Maybe I was kidding.

I wouldn't mind a quickie at all..

I had her in my lap and it was the best feeling ever. Her body was so soft. I could feel every cell in my body reacting to her. Then Harry called.

Fuck! Just what I was talking about!