Zakir and Abdul have been very close friends just like brothers to each other and if something went wrong among them because of Rida, she wouldn't bear it.

She did not say anything, just listened to what Sheerin had to say. The entire time, Faiza did not utter a word. They both were called down almost after half an hour. She was sure they would be talking about the proposal itself so she did not question anything to anybody.

She and Faiza walked down with Sheerin running in front of them. She looked at Amina smiling at her and she reciprocated it back.

"I know you both will make a perfect couple. May Allah Subhana watahaalah bless you both." She said and kissed her forehead. Rida closed her eyes, gulping the lump that was now forming in her throat. She felt weak. She smiled at the lady who was adoring her with so much happiness on her face.

"But in the end it is her decision." Zakir said coming towards his wife and she nodded her head understanding what point her husband was keeping forwards.

"We will meet you'll tomorrow at your place." Zakir said to Abdul and he nodded his head before hugging each other.

After biding farewell, everyone walked out to see Rehan and Kaif busy, involved in a talk.

"See you'll soon." Abdul said his gaze lingering from Kaif to Rehan who smiled at him and mumbled a small 'salaam'.

Rehan glanced at Rida who had her eyes casted down on the floor. He smiled because maybe this was the last time he would see her as his friend and the next time he would see her would be his friend's would be wife.

The Shaikh family got inside the car and drove away while Rida looked at Rehan from the rear view mirror from the backseat she was seated. She smiled at his figure. She didn't knew what she felt at that moment but she was very sure about her answer.

***

Rida stirred in her sleep to only realise that she was trapped by a hand of a person that never left her. She smiled and moved closer to the person who made her life a complete bliss. Her husband. She inhaled his cologne, the cologne that she loved while she rested her hand on his hand that was firmly placed around her waist.

"Good morning Beautiful." He spoke in his husky voice startling Rida. She blushed a little and tried moving away from his body to be only pulled more into him.

"Good morning." She mumbled, her face covered in the darkest shade of red.

"What were you doing?" He asked nuzzling his nose in her neck, making her heart to hammer in her chest. Even after two years of marriage he still had that effect on Rida.

"Nothing." She whispered trying her best to remove his hand from her waist but failed miserably.

"Trying to go away from me?" He asked his deep voice having so much of effect on Rida. She bite her lower lip and shook her head.

"Don't do that." He said and pulled out Rida's lower lip out from her teeth making her to be left shocked.

How did he come to know?

"I know you more than yourself." He whispered answering her unasked question and kissing her on her cheek.

"You are very beautiful." He said kissing her right behind her earlobe while she tried her best to supress the moan.

"You are very innocent." He said, his right hand on her cheek caressing it while kissing her neck.

"You make my life worth living." He said and pulled her on top of him making her squeal.