Chapter 36: Full Moon Part 3

This chapter is in Fluffy's pov.

So if the thoughts are in Italics, this time it's Namjoon speaking.

🐈🐈🐈

A low and drawn out whine echoes around the four walls of Namjoon's bedroom—my temporary cage. I want my mate. She promised she would come see me and I want her now. Namjoon is patient but I can't be. There's nothing I hate more than not seeing her, smelling her, being in her presence, knowing she's safe.

It's full moon and I haven't seen her all day. Today she didn't want to spend any time with me or Namjoon, she chose to spend it with her friends. The only sign I have to know that she's safe is where she texted Namjoon's phone an hour ago saying she was on the way. Barely any contact with her all day was torture, but if my mate wants to be with her friends then that's what she gets.

As much as I hate it.

If that In-guk fellow touches her, he might have to die. Mate won't like it but she will understand. I think. She's mine. That's not something she likes to admit, and I understand why, even if she nor Namjoon are unable to.

Mate's inner animal...it's very quiet and nearly undetectable. If we hadn't caught her, I can't definitively say I ever would have been able to know that side of her existed. But it's there, and it's defiant.

Sometimes I can sense her better than others. Mate obviously has no idea, and I think it's because she's spent so long refusing to connect to that side of herself.

For the most part, her animal is dormant. Knowing it's a cat, I can only conclude that it's sleeping, as cats tend to spend most of their time doing. But then other times (usually when she gets angry) her inner cat is annoyed, bothered and in a violent mood. I'm willing to bet that Mate probably has a lot of violent thoughts. She doesn't know those aren't just her thoughts. They're Hers, too.

I want to talk to Her. We can only communicate through skin contact, but every time I try she ignores me. Didn't Mate say that was the 'furry shoulder'? Yeah, that. She always gives me the furry shoulder, but at the same time, I get the feeling she likes me?

The point I'm getting at is, it's because of Her that Mate doesn't like to admit she's mine. Everyone who knows anything understands that people don't own cats.

Cats own people.

Not that I want to own Mate. I want her to be mine, like I'm hers.

And I'm all the way hers. All of me, she can have it.

I love her so much.

I want her. Where is she?!?

Hoseok's wolf is prowling downstairs and he ordered me to stay in this room, so I don't dare exit. While the thought of an un-mated wolf anywhere in the same vacinity as my mate gives me the desire to rip their throat out, I have to control that urge for my self preservation

Hoseok's wolf is really scary. Besides the thought of losing Mate, which is unbearable, He's the only other thing I'm afraid of. He doesn't come out often, but when he does, I feel small and helpless in comparison. Every cell in my body warns me not to cross him and to silently obey, though at times it can be hard. Sometimes he can even overcome my natural instinct to protect Mate, which is crazy, but true.

I don't like it.

But I can't challenge him and risk losing out on time spent with Mate.

Namjoon argued hard for us to be able to spend tonight with her. Being without her was too hard during full moon; it even hurts. Knowing she's out there, unprotected.