Chapter 47: Take a Guess

🐈🐈🐈

Who the hell are all these people?

Since I've literally done the bare minimum in helping out for this wedding/ceremony, I have no idea who all is invited. Ronald was ostracized from his family for being true with who he is (not everyone can be a winner), so I know they won't be here. There's our family and a few of dad's coworkers I recognize. But everyone else is a mystery to me. Yet all of them seem to know who both Ronald and dad are and I guess it would be seriously weird if they didn't.

However, in this mix of strangers and recognizable people, there is one person I notice. One of the most annoying people on earth. While walking down the empty upstairs hallway, I somehow get sucked into a conversation. If that's what you can call it.

"Hey, you." Pervert Mike approaches much in the same fashion as the unwanted insect that attacked me hours ago. Out of nowhere and with an existence I would like to erase.

I close my eyes and sigh heavily. Why. Why universe. What did I ever do to you, bitch? "Why are you here?" I groan.

He shrugs. "My ma is friends with some gay dude that's getting married. Why are you here?"

"One of the gay dudes is my father." I reply dully, halfway hoping that he'll say something ignorant so that I can have an excuse to hurt him. When he only nods in understanding, I attempt to excuse myself. Breathing in the same air as this delinquent has got to be damaging to my brain cells in some way.

With a single step he blocks access to the stairs. "Hold up, now," his eyebrows wiggle as his tongue swipes over his front teeth lewdly. Another disgusted groan comes out of me right before his voice drops to a whisper. "Baby girl."

"I will stab you." I threaten in a voice devoid of emotion. I don't have time for this. My boob hurts, Namjoon is mad at me for some reason, and all I want to do is confess that I love him, but Jungkook keeps interrupting. Also, there's sand in my shoe and no matter how many times I shake it out, it's still there.

In essence: This day SUCKS.

This only seems to excite him, if the way his eyes widen and the psychotic grin on his face is anything to go by. Oh lord. "I'll stab you too, baby girl," his tongue comes out again and performs this strange rolling motion. EWWWWW! "With my big DI-"

"Do you enjoy being such a waste of oxygen or are you really so ignorant to think you're worth more than a sack of shit?" As strange as it sounds, I did not mean for that to come out as brutal as it did. I'm a bitch, but I'm not a heartless bitch, ya know?

Turns out, my smidgen of worry was for naught, because Pervert Mike, being the pervert he is and all, is a masochist and apparently likes being talked to like the piece of trash he is.

"You are so naughty." he says suggestively. GOD, I HATE it when he talks. Everything he says is just shit. "I think you need," his nasty little eyes look me up and down and my stomach rolls with nausea, "a punishment."

Eyes will permanently blind him, throat might kill him. That leaves balls. If he even has a pair.

"Touch me and I'll fuck you up." I warn, feeling so done with everything.

I love my boyfriend and I can't say it, bees think it's ok to sting me and then fly away like 'tralala!', I spent the entire ride here with auntie preaching to me about a woman's duty to bear children, I'm going to spend two days away from my cats and already miss them, and now this fucking pervert thinks it's ok to talk to me.

"C'mere, baby girl." Pervert Mike's nasty, perverted hand that has probably been in places I can't imagine, grabs me by the wrist. Rather than trying to get away, I relax that arm and move in near to his chest, using my free hand to take hold of his jacket and pull him closer. The moron actually looks excited for a moment, until all the light leaves his eyes when I bring my knee up, aiming carefully for his balls.