FORTYTHREE|CRAVE

ARTEMIS

I was about to dismiss my sight as the blinding sun causing me to see things, that was until a callused hand slid over my mouth, silencing the screams that came moments later, and a strong arm wrapped tightly around my waist..

My body ignited, my skin ripped apart by the bitter teeth of a thousand dancing flames.

My screams increased tenfold, but still the sound was muffled, as I was pressed back against a chest.

Fire courses through my veins, red and hot it burned, singeing the flesh that dared to touch the naked air.

The only parts of me that didn't cry out in pain were the parts touching him.

I struggled, trying to break free of his manacle grasp, only to be met with his grip increasing, so tight it was bruising my arms.

"Stop fucking squirming." He grunted into my ear as if in pain himself, at the same time spinning me to face him.

"Theos!" I gasped, throwing my arms around his neck. His chest was bare and heaving, much to my subconscious delight.

I didn't realise that I was unconsciously pressing my breasts into his chest until the growl ripped from his chest. "Stop."

I stepped back, releasing him and throwing myself back into the inferno. "What's wrong?"

I took another step back when I was his eyes.
Pitch black.
He matched it with one forward untill my back a tree.

The tree.

As I stretched my fingers back to the bark, fumbling for some semblance of protection. Something, anything, I was only met with the deep indents shaping initials in the harsh wood.

"Theos." I whimpered. "You're scaring me."

He didn't answer, instead closing the space between our pained bodies, eliminating the fire but not killing the flame.
He wasn't going to hurt me, instead he was doing everything in his power to resist his beasts urges.

It was as though a switch had been flicked as I stared into his charcoal eyes with just as much reverence as he had given me, at once we flew at one another without a word exchanged, letting the most primal parts of ourselves take control. His lips were soft and his hands were firm, certain, wanting. Sending my wolf into a frenzy of anticipation and lust, the ache between my legs that I had tried so hard to ignore intensifying tenfold.

The pain was too much to bare, and only Theos' touch could numb it, I longed to feel his skin against mine.

I wanted to feel him, all of him.

Our ragged breaths mingling, in the air that was clouded with our lust.

He pressed his lips against mine, strong and passionate.
Our tongues fighting for dominance, my hands in his hair pulling on the soft dark strands.

The pain was beginning to reappear so I instinctively pressed myself against him, trying to create as much skin to skin contact as possible, our bodies pulled flush against each other.