TWENTYNINE|DARE

I'm on holiday atm and have almost no signal so will upload music and a banner for this when I get back
The door closed behind me, and with it I wished I had left behind the thoughts of him that refused to leave me.

His lips on my throat, my hands in his hair.

I had to shake myself, as I almost walked into a woman.

"Sorry." I mumbled, pressing a palm to my temple.

"You will be." She slammed me to the wall with such force the wind left my lungs.

"What the f-" I was cut short when I felt the dagger against my neck.

"What are you playing at?" The female hissed into my ear. "Tell me or I swear to god I'll slit your fucking throat."

I swallowed, feeling the blade press harder into my neck. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't play dumb with me." She spat. "You know exactly what you're doing!"

A trickle of something warm began to crawl down my throat.

Gritting my teeth I said. "You're insane. I haven't done anything!"

"You're lying!" She cried. "You're fucking him aren't you!"

"Who!"

But I knew who.

"Theos!" There were very few people I had heard call the Alpha by his first name. Something clicked and I instantly knew who held the blade. "I feel it! Every damn time!"

"Let it go Flick." I growled. "You'll regret it if you don't."

"Why should I?" She laughed. She was insane. "What do I have to loose? You and your sister have already taken everything from me."

"What about the baby!" I said, clinging to the only thing I knew about her.

"Don't you see! This is why I'm doing this! For my baby!"

I frowned. "What?"

She dropped the dagger, it clattered to the floor as she clutched her head. "You have to stay away from him!"

"I don't have to do anything." I grunted, wiping the blood from my neck. If only it was socially acceptable to punch a pregnant woman.

"If you don't stop this affair, it will kill the baby!"

"Bullshit." I snarled.

She laughed, shaking her head in disbelief. "God, how can you be so damn stupid." I eyed the woman, in another life she would've been beautiful, radiant, even. But in this one she was ravaged by jealousy, an ugly shade of woman she was.

"Theos is an Alpha. This child, is an Alpha." She said the word with such conviction and disgust. "The gods don't take kindly to bastard children. I'll miscarry."

I bit my lip, I hadn't stopped to think of the untold pain our little thing would be causing the mother of his child.