THIRTYONE|TEETH

I counted down the days until they would finally be free

In a way I saw them as my people, and in a way I guess they were.

Either way I felt responsible for their wellbeing and wouldn't rest until I knew they were safe, they deserved that much.

When the day finally came I ran down to the dungeons at day break, before the Alpha had even woken.

I had stolen the keys from his office the night before, but for some reason my heart seemed to pound more now than it did then. I put it down to the Adrenalin, the thrill of the moment. After all the Alpha would have my head if he realised I had gone down to the dungeons without him.

Even though he wouldn't admit it, I knew he secretly didn't trust these people, even after all they had gone through.

Only three figures sat hunched in the cell now. The other four couldn't overcome the chemicals in their system, it was a grisly and undignified end. Though I saw to it that they were buried in marked graves, just beyond the border line.

There was a slight jingle as the key slid into the lock, then a click, and a screech of iron on stone as the door creaked open. A shock of white hair stood out amongst the darkness as they began to stir.

A pile of broken and mangled limbs began to untangle, becoming three separate beings.

One male. One female. One child.

Her haunting lilac eyes shone through the darkness like a headlight.

They all came to their feet, standing offcentre like a witches creations of horror with their crooked limbs and hair that was matted thick with blood. Life had not been kind to these souls.

The male, rising to his full height had to stand at at least 6'3, and though his body was gangly and gaunt with many nights of empty bellies he still had muscle like a cat. The light rebounded off his deep toned skin, giving him a reflective quality, and making the hollows of his cheeks and sunken iris all the more prominent as he stumbled towards me with uncoordinated steps.

"What is your name?" I asked, tilting my chin and trying to recreate the Alphas stony coldness and authority.

He kept coming, like a rolling boulder he could not be stopped. I stepped back, only to be met with the frigid stone behind. I repeated myself, this time with a little less certainty.
"I said, what is your name?"

He tilted his head, like a dog hearing a command but he didn't stop and within a few dragging footfalls he was towering over me.
I refused to show my fear.

"Speak!" I growled, the harsh sound ripping through the hall. The child shrunk back behind the woman.

His honey coloured eyes dragged lazily over my features. Before finally a stomach wrentching smirk that resembled more of a snarl tugged at the outer corner of his lips.

"Pollux." He said, but he didn't stand down. The challenge was still there.

"Well Pollux.. I don't know what you're trying to prove, but I'm not here for a fight." I snarled, "So stand down!"

His eyes narrowed and eyebrows knitted together as he studied me for a long while before he finally said. "You don't remember us do you?" His hand reached out to trace my cheekbone. I froze, sucking a frigid wind that caught in my throat. I struggled not to choke.

My mouth opened but no words came out, all I could do was stare into his face and desperately hope for a connection to form. Instead the only think that happened was the child screamed as Pollux was slammed into the metal bars.

"Don't touch her!" Theos roared, his hand wrapped around Pollux's throat.

"Let him go!" I cried, lurching forwards to try to rip the two giants apart. But I doubted Theos even heard me. I tried digging my nails into his forearms, hitting his back. Goddess, I even tried pulling him, but still all he saw was Pollux's paling face.

What I did next was brash and uncalled for, but I couldn't think of anything else to get his attention. I stood behind him and put my arms around him, lowering my fingers with sinful ease over his pants till they brushed over his manhood.

Immediately Pollux fell to the floor, the once massive man now seeming smaller than I, as the Alpha rounded on me with gunmetal eyes.

"Theos!" I shrieked as he shoved my into the wall, burying his face in my neck, his large hands on my waist holding me there. "Think about what your doing!"

I felt a tender kiss on my skin, before it was set on fire as he buried his teeth in my neck.

***
I HAVE EXCITING NEWS!!
I will be bringing ARDEN back to wattpad for a limited time!! Go check it out now before it's gone! :)
Q-what countries are you guys from?
Don't forget to vote and comment!
-🍟