TWENTYEIGHT|VENDIDIT

"But where did she go?" I frowned, drumming my fingers on the desk

He ran a hand through his hair, "We're not sure, Ozymandias has patrols scouting for her in a twenty five mile radius outside out borders."

I bit my lip. "I just hope she's ok."

Theos stared at me with piercing eyes that made me shift uncomfortably beneath his gaze. The way he looked at me was as if he could see straight through me, a feeling I wasn't too sure I hated. Straight through any lies or false faces used to hide the darkness beneath.
What he saw was the raw and naked parts of me, the parts that felt the most vulnerable. But I trusted him with those parts of me.
"Wherever she is she's fine. She's a survivor."

I chewed my lip, I noticed his eyes focused on the movement. His confidence in Astoria bled into me, I knew he was right.

"Stop that." He growled.

Something had shifted in the Alpha and I's relationship in the recent weeks. Much had changed since he tried to kill me when we first met.

"Stop what?" I smirked, running my tongue over my teeth, just to taunt him.

In an instant he was behind me pulling me out of me seat and pushing me against the wall, my legs wrapped around his waist. "You have no idea what you do to me." His lips brushed against my throat as he spoke.

"I have some notion." I said coyly against his ear, draping my arms around his neck and rolling my hips into him, I could feel exactly what I did to him pressing into my core.

I couldn't help the scream of pleasure that escaped me as he bucked his hips against me, I dug my nails into his muscled shoulders, begging for what I knew he could give me.

His lips dragged along my jaw, moving at a cruel and torturous speed. I began to grind against him, desperate for something, anything. I moaned at the hearty fiction I felt, enough to ebb the raging tides of the tsunami that threatened within me.

He grabbed my backside in his strong hands and held me tightly against him, not allowing for any movement. I tried to break free from his grasp but he held me there, holding me in his torturous position.
"Don't tease me." I cried. He growled, I felt the sinful vibrations through his chest and his lips as they made their way, biting and sucking down my throat.

Open mouthed kisses crawled along my collar bones. I threw my head back with pleasure, running a hand through his dark hair, tugging at the silky strands.

He was all I could taste, all I could feel, all I wanted to think about. I was enchanted by the thought of him. His touch had me begging for more. Every move he made against me, every brush of his lips on my skin, every shift of his want, it was all too much.. yet somehow entirely not enough at the same time.

"God, you're so fucking perfect." He whispered his rough hands clenching my backside tighter, I shuddered at the way his words felt against my throat. I ran hand through his hair, brushing his head back so I could kiss him.

I dove at his mouth with no preliminaries, and he returned my passion tenfold. Somehow his shirt left the equation, slowing me to run my hungry fingers down his abdomen, to the place I wished to seek. My other hand still gripping his taught back.

One taste of him wasn't enough. One touch would never settle the wave of want that crashed in my lungs, surfacing a moan against his lips. He caught my lip between his canines, before we crashed together again.

Two creatures, so primal and hungry.
Lonely souls craving a touch, craving feeling, craving something that no one else could give.

I wasn't sure exactly what it was.

I just knew I wouldn't find it anywhere but his lips.

I broke from him, gasping for air. Our chests heaved in tandem. I couldn't break my eyes from his. He was a god.

Everything about him carved from the finest marble, he was so solid. A mountain of muscle bound in tanned, olive skin.
He had no equal.

And all I wanted to do was please him.
But I knew better, half the pack house had probably heard us, it would be pushing it to do anymore.

"You think they heard us?" I whispered, burying my suddenly red face in his chest, my arms draped around his neck.

His gentle fingers under my chin forced me to look at him. "Most definitely." He smirked.

"Oh god." I wanted a whole in the ground to swallow me up. "What are we going to do?"

He began walking, my legs still wrapped around his waist he placed me gently on the desk whilst he sat him his chair before me. "What do you mean?" He laughed, his eyes trailed from my face, down my body to my parted legs and back. I could've swore I saw them darken.

"I mean wont people talk!"

"Let them talk, so what?"

"Stop." I shuddered, clenching my thighs together.

"Stop what?" He said with a vicious smile. But he knew exactly what he was doing to me. "I'm not doing anything."

"Stop looking at me like that!" I said. Trying my best to look annoyed but inside I was desperately trying to retrain myself from sliding into his lap. He was less that a foot away, my legs that dangled from the desk practically brushed his.

"Like what?" He did it again. This time when his eyes met mine they were the colour of oak. A shiver crawled down my spine. He just looked so... Feral. And I loved it.

"Like you're thinking things you shouldn't." I snapped.

He laughed. "I'm only thinking, how I would like to see your legs spread on my desk more often." He licked his lips slowly, his voice suddenly an octave lower. "And of all the things I would do to you."

My face was on fire. I wasn't sure what to do with myself, so instead I thought how wrong it was for me to be feeling this was.

He murdered my sister. My own flesh and blood. But even that knowledge would've bring me salvation from my addiction.

I was too far gone.
Nothing could save me now.
No god or saint could help me.
For there was nothing holy about this.
Now I was dealing with the devil himself.

***
I'm sorry for such a late update, it's been a pretty shitty month.
Anyways...
Don't forget to vote and comment!
-🍟