THIRTYTHREE|PARSDUORUM

He gazed down at me lazily through half hooded eyes, watching my fascination at the deep, rhythmic bass of his heart

He gazed down at me lazily through half hooded eyes, watching my fascination at the deep, rhythmic bass of his heart. I couldn't stop the whisper that escaped my lips almost in disbelief at my discovery, "You feel it too?"

A small smile spread across his lips, as his hand cupped my cheek. "Of course I do."

He was thunder.
He was lightning.
He was rain.

But after all of it, he was the sun, the blinding ray of gold that shone through the darkness he surrounded himself in.

We were so close I could count the inches between us.
"I hope you know what you're doing." I said lightly.
And together we shone brighter than the moon. If the goddess refused to allow me a mate, well then I would choose my own.
"Not a clue." He smirked.
He pressed his lips against mine, so slow and tantalising. This was different to before, much more feeling and passion rolled up into a ball that stuck in my chest.

Instinctively my hips rolled into him, so that I could feel his straining excitement pressing into my core. A sound that was more animal than human left his lips, the rumble vibrating against my throat as he trailed down with hot, open mouthed kisses.

I wanted to feel him.. All of him.

With another rock of my body to his, his tough hands were gripping my thighs and holding me tightly to him with a low growl that sent a flurry of tingles straight to my core.

His lips trailed along my collar bones, to the bite that he gave me. I couldn't help the throaty moan that escaped my lips, and my hands found their way to his hair, tugging the silky strands.

I felt as though the world was on fire, and no one could save me but him.

The flames waged a raging war inside us both, our only salvation to be found in one another.

"Theos!" I gasped, as his canines dragged across the sensitive mark.

The pleasure was too much for me to handle, I tried to squirm free of his sharp teeth but his grip on my thighs tightened, forcing me to ride out the waves of bliss with his manhood pressing into me.

Throwing my head back, I began to rock my hips rhythmically, letting gasping breaths fill my lungs with another gust of ecstasy.

It mounted and grew, taking down everything in its path, every care, every worry all seemed less so in the moment. Temporarily forgotten.

As my pleasure coiled like a spring about to snap, my movements lost their rhythm, becoming more frantic and wild, desperate to mount the summit.

Our lips crashed together, all slowness forgotten, drowned beneath the throws of lust as he bucked his hips into mine and I came crashing down, the spring broke, all coiled tension flying apart as I rode out the waves of bliss with my head buried in his shoulder and gasping for breath.

He placed a gentle kiss on the curve of my neck, but I wasn't quite done yet. I wanted to give him just as much as he had given me, as he was just moments away from reaching his end.

I slid down from his lap, kneeling between his parted legs. He regarded me with almost curiosity as I eyed the straining bulge. A strange mix of nervous and excited anticipation filled my chest but I was determined to help him finish.

I slid my hand slowly over his manhood, my thumb swiping his hidden member, still shielded by clothing. His tense body relaxed and his head slipped back, a throaty moan only fuelled my need to please him.

My fingers played with the edgy of his waistband suddenly deft in their eagerness, he was back to watching me. His piercing amber eyes made a shiver run down my spine.

I slipped one finger under the elastic, just to tease him, and then let the other slide back down over his bulge once more. He closed his eyes as if in pain. "Don't tease me, Mare."

He shot up a second later, realising what he had done. I still sat there frozen. "I'm so sorry Artemis, I didn't.. I wasn't thinking straight!"

A strange feeling bubbled within me. Should I be angry? No, it wasn't his fault he didn't mean to. Should I be sad? To know that he would never see me as anyone else but a replacement to the mate he lost.

"It's fine." I said numbly, standing up, going to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

He watched me cautiously, though a sad was lingered behind his eyes. "You're nothing like her, you know."

"Then why do you still think of her?" The words kept coming and I couldn't stop them. "Then why are you still not over her? And why do I get the feeling you never will be?"

It was wrong of me, I knew that. To let my hurt get the best of me and to take it out upon him wasn't fair. But it was too late to take it back now.

***
Thoughts? Theories?
Don't forget to vote and comment!
-🍟