Bonus Chapter ~ End

Jimin carried his lovely wife in his arm inside the room. The light were dim, windows open and romance mixed with lust in the air. They teased each other over the edge in the elevator and now they both were impatient. Jimin kissed her once again as he put her down on her feets. His hand roamed on her body finding the zipper of her dress. When he finally found what he was looking for, he took her dress off in such a rush that he broke a string of the dress. Karina didn't care much about the dress. She wanted something else and she was going all crazy for it.

Jimin didn't stop until she was standing completely naked in front of his eyes. "You are so fucking beautiful!" He praised her. She felt her cheeks burning. She wanted to hear more. Jimin started unbuttoning his shirt. Karina almost drooled watching him undress himself.

He grips the back of her thighs and lifts her, causing her to straddle him where he stands. He places her on the bed, his mouth drifting down to her neck, sucking love bites onto her skin. She moans in pleasure.

"Fuck! I want you so bad, karina." He said. He rubbed his tip before finaly entering her. She finally met with that wonderful pleasure of jimin pushing into her slowly. They didn't break the eye contact even for once. Her mouth fell open, eyes shaking. Jimin smirked and pushed all the way inside, causing her to bite her lip and control her desperate cry. He waited a few seconds for her to adjust and positioned his legs. He started moving slowly but his movement was deep. He was thick and so hard that he was brushing her g-spot already.

She had never felt pleasure like this before and this was exactly what she was craving for so long. They had just started but it was already doing wonders to her body. Jimin increased his speed, thrusting faster. Causing the whole room to fill with heavy breathing sounds and her moans. He groped her breast, palming her hard nipples. Giving them a good squeeze with every good thrust.

"J-jimin!" Karina was close and jimin could see that. She was already reaching her high, meanwhile jimin was not even anywhere near his edge.

"You gonna cum baby?" Jimin asked and she nodded.

"Already?" He chuckled "but I just started feeling you baby. You feel so good! I don't wanna stop!" Jimin buried his face in her neck and hugged her figure as he continued thrusting. "I won't stop baby, I'm gonna fuck you the whole night!"

Jimin pulled out but replaced his dick will his fingers, his thumb drawing circles on her clit that felt like fire at her core. He makes his way to her breasts, catching her nipple between his teeth. He slips a finger past her folds, feeling her warmth wrap around him. He pushes in one more fingers. Flexing upwards to pump her walls as his palm grinds against her clit. He curls his fingers just right into her that has her crying out his name. But again, he pulls his fingers out.

"Don't stop, please!" Karina said. She was burning down there and she needed to release.

"You want to cum, babe?" Jimin said "just ask for it and I'll give it to you"

"Please jimin!" Karina blushed all shades of red while saying this "make me cum!"

Again, jimin sinks all the way down inside her. Pushing her thighs up to wrap around his waist. This new angle causes him to grunt into her neck. His mouth finds her breast again and his free hand kneading the soft flesh between his fingers as he sucks harsh on her nipple. He draws his hips back, then plunges forward.

"Tell me you love me!"

"I love you! I love you jimin, so much!" She cries out in pleasure "don't stop, please! I'm c-cum-"

And with that she released all around him. Jimin continued thrusting until it became sloppy and he released. "Fuck! I'm gonna fill you up."

Karina was exhausted and jimin let himself fall in her arms. Silence, heavy breathing and the air filled with the scent of their sex until they catch up with their breath.

"Jimin..." Karina said, voice weak and tired. "Move... You're crushing my bones."

Jimin couldn't help chuckle. Instead of moving to the side, he rolled over the bed with her trapped in his legs and arms.

"Ew! What are you doing?" Karina tried her best to free herself but she didn't had enough strength left in her now. "Let me go! I need a bath"

"Nooo, Stay here a little longer!" Jimin said. Their sheets were already a mess and now they were rolling in that mess which they made themselves. Karina tickled him until his grip loosen up and she escaped into the bathroom.

"Karina! Honey!!" Jimin smiled recalling their romance. He was missing her lips already. Tonight indeed was one of their best nights. And he was sure, the rest of their honeymoon was going to be the best vacation ever.

"Jiminie!" Bathroom doop opens a little and Karina spoke from behind. "Wanna join me in the shower?" Her hair was wet and the water falling sound coming from the background.

"Why not, darling!"