39 ~ Let's Be Adults!

"He really said that?" Jungkook said.

Karina called jungkook after dropping yongjin to preschool and jungkook pretended as if it wasn't his idea.

"Yes! He told me to do a DNA test!" Karina said "I think yongjin is too young for a DNA test!"

"Why didn't you refuse to him then?"

"How am I supposed to say anything when jimin suddenly shows up after years looking so furious at me!" Karina said "Refusing will obviously make it look like yongjin is not his son and I'm a liar!"

"Why are you telling me this?" Jungkook asked.

"You said you'll help me!" Karina said.

"And you told me to leave the hotel! Remember that?!"

"I do and still want you to leave my hotel, special now that you've brought jimin here with you! But I know he won't let this slide away." Karina said "so I've made my decision, we'll do the test!"

"You sure? You still have the whole day to think about this."

"I am a hundred percent sure! I'll prove that I'm not a liar!" Karina said.

"How does that make you a 'No-Liar' when you lied to me several times in the past!"

"Before that, I need a little help from you and yongjin. And maybe Jimin?" Jungkook said. "Jimin said my fiancee thinks I'm having an affair with you and cheating on her! So you'll have to come with me and tell her the whole story because I'm sure she'll beat me to death once I show up infront of her so I need someone to say the truth!"

"Okay... I assume that your fiancée is aggressive then... Why do you need my son here?"

"No, it's just her way of showering love on me and your son is the proof that I was just helping you, and not planning to run away!" Jungkook said.

"Does she know about me?" Karina asked. "Our past?"

"Ofcourse she does! Oh wait! We can do the test first and show her the reports, that'll be our proof!" Jungkook said.

"I don't mind that but you should ask jimin as well."

"Jimin is like her bestfriend so he'll obviously help me." Jungkook said "be ready! We should get the test done as soon as yongjin is back from school."

~

"So this is my plan!" Jungkook said. He told jimin about what he talked to Karina on phone.

"You have a flop plan brother!" Jimin said.

"Why? Won't you help me?!"

"Look! She was a liar and still is a liar. I'm actually surprised that she agreed for the test, I thought she'd say no and finally leave us alone but she didn't." Jimin said.

"Because that kid is actually yours jimin and that's exactly why she agreed, to prove herself."

"I'm sure the test is gonna come out negative bcoz if it does she'll have to leave, just like she ran away in the past. Isn't that what she wants? She even told you to leave the hotel!" Jimin said.

"I don't care! I just need your help to convince y/n!" Jungkook said then looked at the clock "it's almost time, she'll meet us at the hospital with yongjin. Get ready, we have to leave."

~

"Where is she?" Jimin asked. They've been waiting for 10 minutes at the hospital's waiting room. "Did you try calling her?"

"Her phone is switched off" jungkook said. It was about time for their appointment and Karina didn't arrive.

"I already told you something was wrong, she will never show up." Jimin said "I think she ran away again."

"Mr Park, it's your turn." A nurse approached them and said "please follow me."

"But the mother and the child is not here yet, can we wait a little more?" Jungkook asked the nurse but she refused. She already gave them 10 minutes to wait.

"I'm telling you dude, she'll never come!" Jimin said.

"Do you want to cancel the appointment?" Nurse asked.

"Take his blood samples!" Jungkook said.

"Why?" Jimin asked. "What's even the point of doing it now?"

"Let's do our part as responsible adults!" Jungkook said.

The nurse took jimin with him. After a few minutes, Karina arrive with yongjin.

"Why are you so late?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm sorry! I was stuck in traffic and my battery died." Karina said.

She waited until jimin was done and yongjin fell asleep. Good thing that it make the whole process easy for the nurse. She was able to take his blood samples without much trouble.

"Please collect the reports in the evening." The nurse told them.

"I can give you a ride! We all are going to the same place after all." Karina said but jimin refused.

"There's no need for that, go alone. We have somewhere else to go!" Jimin said. Karina was hurt by jimin's harsh words but she kept quiet and left.

"Let's go see y/n!" Jimin told jungkook.

"Her father doesn't like it if I visit their house." Jungkook said.

"We're not going to her house, she'll meet us at a cafe." Jimin said "It took me the whole night to convince her otherwise she doesn't even want to see you!"

"But, we don't have the reports yet!" Jungkook said.

"You don't need the reports if you didn't do anything wrong, or maybe you were actually cheating on her?" Jimin said.

"Shut up shorty! I love her more than you!"

"Okay, that was so rude of you asshole!" Jimin said as they both left for the cafe.

~

Jimin explained y/n about what's been happening after jungkook met Karina again in Korea.

"And you both are coming from the hospital?" Y/n asked after hearing jimin's explanation.

"Yes" jimin said.

"And you'll be going back again there to collect the reports?" She asked.

"Yes!" Jimin replied.

"Why aren't you saying anything, jungkook!" Y/n said "First, you chose to stay at her hotel out of all the hotels here. Second, you continued talking and meeting her without telling me. And the last thing, you didn't even meet or call me but lied about meeting her!"

"I called you several times in the past 2 days but you didn't pick up, neither replied to my messages!" Jungkook said "and didn't tell me that you're pregnant!"

"H-how do you know that?" Y/n asked.

"The baby winked at me!" Jungkook joked.

"Jimin?!!" Y/n looked at jimin who was sipping on his latte. It was obvious that jimin must have told jungkook.

"Don't even try to drag me in between!" Jimin said "you both were keeping secrets from eachother, is this how a relationship is supposed to work? You both need to act like adults!"

"Y/n! We'll go meet your father right now and tell him that you're pregnant!!"