42 ~ Wedding Bells

"Y/N!!" Mrs Min screamed for the 4th time "we are only going to buy the wedding dress, it's not the wedding yet! Come out, we're getting late!"

"Why are you so impatient mom?" Y/n said, finally coming out of her room "Wait..these shoes are not matching with my outfit.. I'll go change!"

"No!" Her mother had to grab her hand and drag her out of the house. "We have to return home before night so that I can cook dinner on time!"

"Can we order food tonight?" Y/n asked.

"We have food at home!" Amelia said. "Stop eating junk from outside."

~

"I want something beautiful but not too heavy or sparkling." Y/n explained to the designer. "But I also don't want it to be simple or plain."

The designer gave her a dress that matched perfectly with her ideal type of wedding dress.

It was beautiful but not so heavy

It was beautiful but not so heavy. Neither plain nor sparkly. It was just perfect. She loved it.

"Are you sure?" Mrs Min asked on their way home "I think there were more better dressed!"

"I'm sure mom! That's the dress I want, it's so beautiful." She said.

"Did you ask jungkook what type of wedding dress he likes?" Mrs Min asked "on my wedding, your father selected the dress because he wanted to see me in his choice."

"Mom! It's my wedding, I have to wear the dress so obviously the choice should be mine."

"But, maybe your boyfriend expects you to look in a certain way." Amelia said.

"My boyfriend expects me to look naked!"

"Y/N!! don't tell private things about your relationship to everyone! Not everyone wants the details." Mrs Min said "but since I'm your mother, I'd like to hear about it."

"Ew! Mom! No" y/n said "please stop talking about it."

"Cmon! You can always share these things with your mommy, I'm just like your friend." Mrs Min said. "It's not a crime to fall in love and have sex with your boyfriend. Mommy daddy did it too."

"MOM!! please stop!" Y/n said and they both laughed.

~

"That's great! I think you both should get married on the same day with me and y/n" jungkook said.

Jimin told him about what Karina said and wanted. "You kidding me? I don't want to get married so soon. I think I'm still young to have a wife."

"And what if you were a few years older? Will you still marry her?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe..." Jimin said "I mean if we still have that kid, maybe I will...?"

"Whether today or tomorrow, you have no choice but to marry her, right? So why not on the same day!!"

"There is a choice, I can give her money every month and she can stay separately." Jimin said.

"So you don't want to marry her?" Jungkook asked "what if she actually goes and tells your father?"

"But, my father would still find out about yongjin if I marry her." Jimin said.

"So what's the deal in actually marrying her? I don't understand, why are you so confused about this?!" Jungkook said.

"This is about spending my life with her jungkook! My whole life!" Jimin said.

"Whole life?" Jungkook thought "I guess he'll stay loyal with Karina."

"This is happening so suddenly, I never thought I'd get married before 30 and have a kid." Jimin said.

"Life is unexpected, just go with the flow. New things are supposed to come, changes are supposed happen." Jungkook said "it's your decision but whatever you choose, just remember this. Yongjin has your blood in his veins and Karina is the woman who gave birth to your future. This reality will never change. No matter what you do and where you go, your past will always follow you."

"Why are you being so dramatic?" Jimin said "I've made by decision."

~

"Come in!" Karina said and jimin entered her office.

"Hey...." Jimin said, hesitating and feeling awkward.

"Jimin!" She was tired from work but after seeing jimin, she felt energetic. She sat on the small couch in her office "why are standing there, sit here!"

Jimin took slow steps, looking awkwardly around and sat next to her. The couch wasn't big enough and the gap between them was so small. He was feeling a weird tension sitting so close to her.

"I gave you time to think." Karina said "I hope you're here to tell me your decision!"

"Yes... I'll marry you..." jimin said "don't think that I'm scared, that you'll tell my father! Don't consider me weak! I just want to give yongjin a better future."

"Thank you Jimin, thank you so much!" Karina knelt down on both of her knees and held his hand.

"What are you doing?!"

"I'm really sorry that I hurt you and your feelings but my intentions were never wrong. I only wanted to feel that same energy and love from you, that I was giving." Karina said "give me just one chance and I promise I'll make it right! I can do anything for you jimin, I'll do anything to see you happy."

"Anything?" Jimin said "okay then, my brother is getting married in 2 days. I'm sure you already know about this."

"Yes, I am." Karina said "but if you don't want me there, then I'll not attend the wedding, I promise!"

"You should be there, infact you better be there!" Jimin said "I'll marry you in 2 days, same place, same time as jungkook!"

"But, I need some time." Karina said "I don't even have a wedding dress."

Jimin grabbed her hand and took her  out, from her office to his car. "Get in!"

"Where are you taking me?"

"I said get in!" Jimin took her to a designer boutique. Karina just followed him everywhere, he selected a gown after going through several dresses.

"It's too big and heavy, jimin

"It's too big and heavy, jimin." Karina said. "How will I manage this?"

"Didn't you say, you can do anything for me?" Jimin asked "I've always wanted my bride to look like a princess. If you want to marry me, wear this. And if you look any less than a princess, I'll reject you right there at the wedding."

Karina knew jimin was testing her, but she was determined to make him fall in love. And if it means, she'll have to wear this dress, then she'll do it.

"Since we're actually getting married and not faking it, I want a real honeymoon as well!"

~ Author's Note ~

Gonna make a Snapchat group, only for us. Who wants to join?