27 ~ Wet

Warning: Smut, Kinky

"the meat was raw." Y/n said after she was done eating the rameon jungkook made.

"Not raw, it was just a little... Chewy." Jungkook said giving his bowl to her while she was washing the dishes.

"It was chewy bcoz it was raw!" She said and splashed some water on him.

"What the..." Jungkook's chest was now wet and he didn't like the feeling of wet clothes sticking on his skin. Y/n laughed as she saw him annoyed face and threw some more water on him.

"Stop!!" He yelled but she continued to laugh and threw more water on him until he finally grabs her hands, tightly.

"Aahh, leave me!" She said and tried to break free but jungkook was strong. So strong that he spined her around and swung her over his shoulder and she couldn't even stop it.
"Jungkook!! Put me down!" She begged but jungkook didn't listen. She heard him kick the door open but couldn't see anything clearly due to her long hair which covered her eyes. But soon she realised where he took her, the shower.

Jungkook turned on the shower and put her down, under the running water. Her body tensed up as she felt the water running down from her head to toes. She pushed her hair back which now was wet as well. Jungkook stood infront of her, laughing as he enjoying seeing her panic due to the suddenly feeling of so much water. But soon his laugh was replaced by a serious look with dark lustful eyes. The water made the sweatshirt stick to her body, her chest. Her curves were visible now. After she pushed her hair back, jungkook could see her chest panting and heavy breathing due to the sensation of cold water falling on her head.

"Don't just stand here and get me a towel!" Y/n yelled.

"How about you take off my sweatshirt." Jungkook said "it's already wet, you're wet." Y/n rolled her eyes and ignoring him reached the shower knob to turn it off. But jungkook is quicker than she thought, he grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head as he pressed her body against the cold wall. His one hand was big enough to hold on both of her hands "It's been so long! I miss your body so damn much!" He said leaning closer to her face.

"It's been only 2 weeks..." She replied. His lips were so close to hers that they touched when he spoke.

"2 weeks? More like 2 years!" He said "a day without you is like a goddamn month! I want every night, all my nights!"

She moved her head forward to kiss him but he moved his head back everytime she tried. She was getting tempted "kiss me!" She said "please!"

Without wasting any time, jungkook held her chin and kissed her, hungry and lustful. He broke the kiss to take off the sweatshirt and remove any other piece of cloth under it. Not wanting to wait anymore, he kissed her again. Now that her hands were free, she used them to grab his clothes and take them off his body. Soon they both were making out under the shower, naked. He held her waist to pull her closer, not wanting to leave any gap between them. And her hands land on his toned chest, dragging down softy to his abs. He spined her around, bend her a little down on the marble wall and rubbed his fingers across her folds. She became impatient and her hands went back, down on his manhood. She wanted him inside her already but jungkook had other plans.

He grabbed her hands and pushed her on the wall. He moved his finger slowly around her clit before putting it in. He moved his finger slowly inside her and she moaned. He removed his finger for a second before putting in two fingers inside her. He moved his fingers in a faster motion this time, making her moaning and whining at the same time. After a good whole minute of teasing her and bringing her to the climax, he pulled out again.

"Such a cute needy girl you are!" He whispered in her ear as he positioned himself in her entrance after giving himself a few strokes. He thrusted in and kept on thrusting without giving her any time. "Your so wet! Who are you so wet for? Me?" He said as he picked up his speed. Y/n was in no state to answer. Her mind was so occupied with the pleasure and body by jungkook. No matter how much she tried, she couldn't stop her voice. She moaned with every thrust and begged for more. "Louder baby! I want to hear you! Louder."

Jungkook groaned in her ears when he felt her get tight around him. He grabbed her hips, pushing them back and leaned completed on her back. She felt him twitch inside, they both were close to their high. "Jungkook.." she moaned, more like a tired yet desperate cry.

"Almost done..." He said. His free hand went down between her legs, moving in circular motions. He groaned louder as he finally came. He rest his head on her back for a few seconds before pulling out. His liquid came flowing out from her, going down her sensitive weak legs. She turned around, sat down in the shower and watched him breathe. She washed herself and jungkook got them towels.

She left the shower first and went to his room looking for another shirt to wear. "Jungkook!" She shouted "do you any comfortable shorts that I can wear?!"

"Your not wearing anything right now." He came out and said. Y/n continued to search for clothes in his closet, not noticing that we was standing behind her, in no towel.

"I'm getting cold jungkook! I need something warm right now!" She said.

"Here it comes!" He lifted her up, carrying her to the bed. He removed the towel that wrapped around her body and threw it on the floor somewhere.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked as jungkook layed her down on his bed and got on top of her.

"You just said you want something warm." He said "I'm giving you something nice and warm!"

"I'm tired jungkook, I want clothes!"

He kissed her gently "one more round, please!"

"I'm tired!" She said and playfully hit his shoulder.

"You don't have to do anything, you don't even have to move!" He said "just stay like this and I'll do my work. Please baby!"

"Fine... But this is the last time we do it!"