36 ~ Who's The Father?

Jungkook was in shock, he was confused. Why did the kid say jimin's name, is it Karina's new trick.

"Jungkook?!"

He turned his head and saw Karina coming.

"Yongjin is with you?" She said when she noticed her son sleeping on the couch next to jungkook. 

"He fell asleep here. He was waiting for you when i arrived, so i stayed here."  jungkook said.

"Thnak you, my staff is always keeping an eye on him. Still, thanks for staying next to him." Karina picked up her son as he kept sleeping in his mother's arms.

"Karina!" Jungkook stopped her from going. "Who's his father?" she was taken aback by his question, she didn't know what to say and stood there silent for a few seconds. "How is jimin related to him?"

"Jungkook... i wanted to talk, to you about some things, but i thought starting it right when i saw you won't be a good idea." Karina said "I didn't ever wanted to bring this up or bother you and jimin."

"What do you mean not wonna bring this up? He said jimin's name! He thinks jimin is his father? Why did you lie to your own son?" Jungkook said "Is he even your own son?"

"Jungkook!!!" Karina raised her voice a little. "Say whatever you want about me but not my son! He is my own blood!" she said and slowly her eyes started getting wet "Not only mine, he's also jimin's blood. And there no lie in this. Do you have any idea what i had to go through alone with yongjin! You must hate me alot, you have your right to hate me as much as you want, so do jimin has. You are a guest here, I'll make sure yongjin doesn't bother you anymore." 

"Karina! You can't just leave without telling me the whole truth. Do you expect me to believe you after what you did to me? to jimin?" Jungkook said "You left me for jimin, right? Then why aren't you with him!"

"Jungkook... I'll really appriciate it if you let me go, for now! Yongjin is sleeping and i don't want him to wake up or hear any of this." Karina said "I will make some time tomorrow and tell you. But till then, please don't tell jimin Please!" She left the lobby before jungkook could say more or stop her again.

He went back to his room but couldn't dtop thinking about it. He just came back to korea for the love of his life but his past chased him here as well. Not just him but jimin as well. As far as he remembers it, jimin never loved karina. Then how come they have a child together. What if karina was planning a trap? It's been 2 years since she disappeared and now he meets her here. Was it just a coincidence? He couldn't get to any conclusion so he just waited for the morning to arrive. That was the only option left now. But hiding this from jimin won't be a good idea. To tell jimin, he needed to know all of it from karina. 

The next day karina took some time from her schedule during the lunch time and asked jungkook if he can accompany her to a nearby restaurent. She wanted to buy him lunch as an apology and discuss about yongjin. 

"I'm sorry for what i did to you but my love for jimin was always true and faithful! I still love him but i don't have enough courage to tell him about yongjin." She explained to Jungkook.

"I don't expect anything from you anymore. I just want to know the truth, how did this happen?" Jungkook said "Don't lie to karina, today i"m here as your old friend, because my brother is involved in it."

"You already know what happened that night! I thought that would be the best way to get jimin, i was crazy for him but he always ignored my presence as if i was nothing to him. I didn't wanted to hurt you but i couldn't even say no to you!" Karina said.

"Why!"

"Jimin knew you liked me as much as i liked jimin. He said he'll be happy if i be with you, and i could do anything to keep him happy." Karina said "I thought while staying with you, I'll get chance to go closer with jimin and maybe he'll finaly accept my love. I loved him so much but it wasn't enought. so planned to get him in my bed that night. The next morning   i realised that what i did broke both of your hearts. I just wanted to have jimin only for myself! Call me selfish if you want, but just try to think about it from my perspective. Keep yourself at my place jungkook, love makes you do every sort of thing!"

Karina was right, love makes a person do anything for their love. Jungkook hates to see y/n with any other guy. He just wants her for himself and wants to keep her so close that she never leaves. And so he makes love to her because he wants it as much as she wants it with him. He knows how much it means to him when he holds her hand, when he kisses her, when he see her happy and smiling. Love can make you crazy.

Karina tried to control her voice from cracking but she couldn't as she started breaking down into tears "After a couple of days, i found out i was pregnant. I thought of telling jimin about this at first but realised he never liked me and so he'll never want a child with me. with everything i had the, i came here and started a small guest house. as time passed, my guest house became a hotel. I was lucky enough to be one of the best hotel's owner. But unlucky to be a good mother. I can't take yongjin back to his father. He is jtoo small to under but he always asked about his father whenever he saw other kids with their parents."

"what did you tell him?" Jungkook asked.

"I said that his father is in military and so busy that he can't come back home." Karina said "my innocent son believes this. He just knows his father's name, I had to tell him. I can't hide everything from him. I'll tell him everything when he's old enough to understand."

Jungkook held her hand and gave her the tissues kept on the table to wipe her tears "I will help you!"

~Author's Note~

This chapter was written and posted on PC, so there are going to be mistakes like Upper case Lower case, Space. I didn't re-read the chapter before posting (lmao i never do, sorry!) I might never write from computer again, my nails are long and they got stuck between the keys so many times  -_-