Final List

According to the comments, we have less votes for Min jee and more for y/n. The reason why I thought of putting minjee as y/n was that people usually like to relate themselves to the main female character with the members and y/n also kinda gives this feel where you feel like you're interacting with the member, also bcoz minjee is the female lead so part for y/n will be less if y/n remains as the mother. But this is also a valid point of view that y/n should stay as yoongi's wife and his daughter as minjee to reduce the confusion for new readers.

Till now the ratio of votes is 4:6

Minjee: 4
Y/N: 6

I'm sorry that I couldn't put it as minjee for readers. But the votes speak different and it's all democracy when it comes to vote.

So here's the final characters list:

Yoongi:  47 years old, most powerful mafia of the world, has several rivals, lives in Korea with his family.

Amelia: 45 years old, Yoongi's wife and mother of y/n and Yongsun.

Yongsun: 25 years old, son of Yoongi and y/n, brother of y/n.

Y/N: 22 years old, daughter of Yoongi and Amelia, sister of Yongsun.

Jungkook: 24 years old, a powerful mafia of Italy, doesn't have parents coz Yoongi killed them years ago when he was only 10. He was adopted by a mafia living in Italy who didn't had kids. Later the adopted son turns out to be the most powerful mafia of Italy.

I have 1.29K followers but only 14-15 followers are usually reading my updates apart from other people. But this time there were only 10 people while the notice had more than 90 views. So I think it would've been better if people do not only read but also comment their thoughts and reviews about it. It's the only way for me to know what my readers want.