13 ~ Hydrangea

*Next morning*

Y/n woke up alone in bed. She couldn't stop thinking about last night while brushing her teeth but also felt a little bad for not waking up next to him. She took a quick shower. "He must be at work!" She thought. She opened her closet in search of some clothes but found jungkook's shirt on the floor from last night. She picked it up, the fabric was soft like silk. She sniffed it like a little puppy "it smells like him!" The smell of his perfume was still on his shirt and y/n couldn't help but put it on. Her mind was so much captivated by jungkook and all the things he did to her last night that she didn't notice him in the kitchen. She hopped down the stairs, humming a song that she heard in the party. She opened the fridge and a pair of arms hugged her from behind, almost scaring the shit outta her.

"Y-you scared me..." She said, nervously closing the fridge.

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" He asked, resting his head on her shoulder. He could smell the fragrance of her soup. "You bathed already? Without me!?"

He fake pouted, stepping aside. That's when she saw he was only in his boxers from last night, hair messy. Before she could think of an answer, she smelled something burning. She went to the kitchen and found 2 burned eggs in the pan.

"You burned them!" She said, throwing the eggs in trash and cleaning the pan.

"Shit!" jungkook said "This is all your fault!!"

"What did I do?" She asked.

"You came down wearing my shirt!" He said "you distracted me!!" Y/n couldn't control herself, she burst out laughing.

"That's a lame excuse, jungkook!" She said, putting away the pan and drying off her hands with a kitchen towel.

"Jungkook!?" He said, trapping her between the counter and him. He slightly left up the shirt, enough for his hand to slip in, on her soft belly.

"Daddy..." She said, almost a whisper.

"What baby?" Jungkook said, his hand going up with each word coming out of his mouth "I can't hear you, say it louder!"

Y/n was ready to feel the sensation jungkook's fingers were about to give her but the door bell rang. He sighed and left the kitchen to attend the person at the door.

"Hey younger brother!" Jimin said, waving at him as jungkook opened the door. He didn't wait for jungkook to invite him in, he just pushed him aside stepping in himself. "Where you're new girlfriend?!"

"Why are you here jimin?" Jungkook asked, slamming the door.

"Woaw! Cool down kid." Jimin said "I'm here bcoz dad send me."

"Why?" Jungkook asked, showing the attitude on his face. "I don't think I had any pending business with dad! So leave now."

"Bla bla bla!" Jimin mocked him "will you shut up and listen! Dad told me Jisoo wasn't very well last night, so he wanted me to visit her." Jimin showed him the bouquet of hydrangea flowers he's been holding "dad's choice. Now move!" He pushed jungkook's shoulder and went inside "Jisoo! You have a guest dear!".

Jungkook grabbed his collar from the back, stopping him from moving any further "it's your first time in my house, right?" He said with a suspicious smile that jimin couldn't digest. "Let me lead you the way, dear guest!" Jungkook walked to the kitchen where y/n was, still standing in his shirt, cooking some new fresh eggs. "There she is! Don't bother her too much, she's a little tired." He said flexing on his back muscles. "And do not try to touch her. Bcoz she only likes it when it's me!"

This is when jimin paid attention to the scenario happening in front of him, jungkook only wearing boxers and y/n wearing his shirt. She wasn't tired bcoz of some illness but something else. Jimin's jaw clenched at the thought of y/n having physical relationship with jungkook. But at this moment, he couldn't really do anything. Jimin harshly handed over the bouquet to jungkook. "Give it to her and do tell her I was here to see her!" He said before turning around to leave.

"Aww! Poor little jiminie." Jungkook said faking his sympathy "does it hurt that much?"

"Why are you doing this?" Jimin asked, not turning back to face him. "Once she gets her memory back, she'll leave you and her father will kill you!"

"Yeah yeah sure!" Jungkook said "only if she ever gets it back." Jimin didn't wait to hear the rest of it and left his house as soon as possible.

*At Mr Park's*

Jimin was lying on his bed, his phone in his hands. It had someone's Instagram page opened, more like he's been stalking someone since long. "Last upload, almost 4 months ago." He said to himself, voice full of sadness.

"Jiminie!" Mr park knocked on his door "are you back?"

"Yes, dad...."

"Tell me about it!" Mr park said as he sat down besides his son who now had his back towards his father. "Is it her?"

"Yes, dad..." Jimin said, trying so hard to maintain his voice stronger and straight "but she doesn't remember anyone or anything..."

Mr park could tell by the way jimin sounded that he was stable from outside but not inside. "What is jungkook up to?"

"I don't know dad!" Jimin said "he knows about her identity too."

"How can you be so sure about that?" Mr park asked.

"I mentioned her father today and he didn't seem surprised!" Jimin said "he's probably seeking for his revenge."

"Maybe, this time he's really serious about his life and wants a family." Mr park said "jimin! I know you liked her but it's best if you don't interrupt in his matters anymore."

"Liked her? I still do dad!" Jimin said. He got up and sat leaning against the wall. "I still like her dad.... I still want her..."

"Take your time son!" Mr park said before leaving "I know you will choose wisely."

~ Author's Note ~

Why does it look like Jimin knows about her true identity? 🤔

And jungkook knows it too 😳 but why is he seeking revenge?

And how exactly Jimin is related to y/n that he still wants her? 😩

Will Jimin tell her about her real self? Or will he listen to what his dad wants?

But here's the real question:
After what happened between jungkook and y/n in the previous chapter, do you think jungkook has  already started loving her? Or was he just quenching his thirst?

See you in the next chapter 🙃❤️