8 ~ Home Alone

Y/n brought the shirt upstairs to her room and prepared the bath. The bathroom was nice and clean, it smelled like roses. While sitting in the bathtub, she closed her eyes trying to recall her past but she couldn't. She kept on repeating the name JiSoo which jungkook said was her's.

"It's not bad" she thought while playing with her fingers in the water "Jisoo..." She said and smiled a little.
"Jungg-kuk....jisooo..."

The shirt jungkook gave her was surely long and big for her but she also needed something to wears under it apart from the underwear she was already wearing. She wore his shirt and tied her hair up in a bun, their ends were still wet with water dripping on her back. She had nothing to do but to just stay in her room. Jungkook told her not to come out until and unless he tells her too. She found it really rude and really boring in the room but she couldn't do anything. The house after all belongs to the guy who states himself to be her boyfriend since 4 years and there were obviously his rules she was supposed to follow. She sat by the window, looking outside.

"Jisoo!!" Jungkook shouted downstairs. "Come here!! Fast!!"

Y/n got up and went out of the room. She saw jungkook standing, all dressed up ready to go somewhere. Jungkook looked up, about to scream again but stopped when he saw her standing there.

"Why are you standing there?!" He said making an annoyed face "get down here!!"

Y/n wasn't sure if she was comfortable walking in front of him without any pants or bottom. But did she had any option?
Pulling down the shirt with her hands, she came down the stairs. Jungkook sighed, for him it wasn't something new. He'd seen several girls walking around naked around him. But then he noticed her shoulders and upper body. Bcoz of the water that dropped on her shirt from her hair, her shirt was slightly wet. Even though it dried alot but the shirt was still sticking on her breasts. He could clearly see the shape of her nipples.

Her milky colour skin looked so good, how she tried to cover her thighs by rubbing them together but it only helped in turning jungkook on.

"Shit!!" He cursed in his mind. He wish he could have her right here right now but he had some important business to handle at his warehouse.

"Jisoo! Baby!" He said as he slowly approached her "I'm going out to complete some pending work" he grabbed her shoulders and squished them a little "do not open the door for anyone and don't go in my room!"
He told her and she nodded quietly.
"Behave like the good girl you are and I'll take you shopping in the evening!" He said.

He hugged her and smelled her neck, she was smelling really good. He wanted to have her taste but it wasn't the correct time. "You look so cute in my shirt!" He said, whispering in her ear "like mad cute baby! Treat me good when I return home!"

And then he left. After he left, y/n took a long breath which she's been holding the whole time he was hugging her. She ran back upstairs to her room and jumped on her bed, hiding her face in the pillow.

"Did this really just happened?!" She almost freaked out. Even though it was the first time she got a hug from a hot guy, according to her since she can't remember anything now. But she felt special to be held like this by a man who called her baby.

As the afternoon approached, she wondered what she should cook for him. Since he wanted her to treat him, which she obviously didn't understand what he meant. But what else could it be? Food, right? Well that's what she thought, food! She searched the fridge for something to cook but it was empty, only some bottles of alcohol and soda were inside. She looked inside the kitchen drawers but they were empty as well. She was getting hungry by now. It was almost 4pm and she hoped jungkook would return home faster.

She was inside her room, almost asleep, laying in her bed empty stomach. She felt a pressure on her body suddenly which made her shoot open her eyes and jump off the bed.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook said getting up and sitting on the edge of the bed.

She felt relieved knowing that it was him and not some kidnapper something. "You scared me...." She said "I thought it was someone else...."

"Who?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know..." She replied.

"Come here!" Jungkook said gesturing her on the bed "I came early specially for you and you're running away from me?!"

"N-no..... It's not like that." She said slowly going towards him. He stood up, grabbed her hands and pushed her down on the mattress.

"Then how is it supposed to be?" Jungkook said smirking, unbuttoning his shirt "come on! Give me my treat now!"

"I'm s-sorry but there was nothing to cook." She said, unaware of what he wants.

"Huh?" Jungkook said, confused.

"Why is there no grocery in the house?" She asked, sitting on the bed. "I'm so hungry right now..."

Jungkook realised he left nothing for her to eat. Since he doesn't know cooking, he always ate outside. But he forgot that now he had a girl living with him and didn't arrange the kitchen.

"Ah, I forgot to buy it!" Jungkook said. He buttoned up his shirt and wore his shoes "get dressed, we're going food mart."

"I don't have anything to dress..." She said.

"I'm sorry, I have so much to do these days I keep on forgetting about you." He said "it's alright, we'll go like this!"

"How can I go in front of people like this?!" Y/n said, she felt embarrassed.

"Then just stay inside the car and tell me what to buy." Jungkook said "I don't know anything about cooking."

Once again, y/n had no choice and agreed with him. She followed him to the car and they drive off to the store.