6 ~ She's dead

*Next day after y/n left*

"She isn't picking up her phone!" Yoongi said.

"Chill dad." Yongsun said "maybe it's not charged! Maybe she's in class."

"Her classes start a week later!" Yoongi said "I clearly told her the rules!"

"Give her some time yoongi!" Mrs Min said "she might me sleeping right now. It must have been a long flight!"

"It's afternoon in Italy right now!" Yoongi said.

"Dad! Sleeping in the afternoon is not crime." Yongsun said.

"Y/N never sleeps in the afternoon!" Yoongi said "don't you get it? There's something wrong!"

"Enough yoongi!" Mrs Min said "stop overreacting!"

"You're only missing her dad! It's normal." Yongsun said "cmon! Get ready now. We have a meeting if you still remember!"

"I'll try calling her again later." Mrs Min said.

Later in the evening Yongsun and yoongi returned back home, exhausted.

"You called her?" Yongsun asked his mother. Yoongi was in the shower.

"I did, at least 4-5 times. But it's still switched off!" Mrs Min said "I'm getting a bad feeling about this son. How am I supposed to tell your father about this!"

"Don't worry mom! I'll call the landlord of her guest house." Yongsun said.

Yongsun called the owner of the guesthouse and found out that y/n never reached there and didn't even called. Even the landlord complaint about not being able to reach her calls. Yongsun even called the university. But she never notified them about her arrival.

Soon yoongi came out in the living room after his shower. "Did you call her?" Yoongi asked as soon as he entered the living room.

"I did but...."

"But what?" Yoongi asked his wife.

"It's still off!" Mrs Min said "I tried many times but it's always switched off."

"What!!"

"I called the landlord as well as the university." Yongsun said.

"And?" Yoongi asked.

"She never came to the guesthouse." Yongsun said "same for the university!"

Yoongi got so frustrated and worried about his daughter. He didn't had dinner and spent the whole night searching for y/n with Yongsun and his mafia men. Yoongi had amazing team like the special intelligence. Now he only hoped to get some track on his daughter.

"What if someone kidnapped her?" Mrs Min said, crying.

"THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I NEVER WANTED HER TO LEAVE!" yoongi screamed. Mrs Min quietly sobbed in a corner while yoongi waited for the phone call from his team. Later he realised it was not Amelia's fault. What happened could not be undone and he shouldn't have taken out his anger on her by screaming like that. He sat next to her and hugged her as she cried on his chest.

"I'm sorry honey!" Yoongi said, his eyes getting teary "I just want my daughter back."

Amelia wiped her tears and held his hands "I know you will find her!" She said "bring her home yoongi!"

Next morning, he received a call from one of his men.

"She landed in Milan boss, I have the CCTV footage of her checking out with her luggage." The guy said. "She hired a taxi outside the airport!"

"Track the taxi ID and the driver!" Yoongi commanded.

Yoongi couldn't leave Amelia alone by herself at home in this situation. She's been crying the whole time. But someone has to look after the dealing and meetings. So he sent Yongsun while he waited for updates on y/n.
It was an hour later when he received the call again.

"There was an accident boss!" The guy said.

"What?" Yoongi's heart almost stopped.

"The car was damaged and the dead bodies were badly burned." The guy said "the police says there were only 2 bodies found, fully burned and only a few bones left."

"Are you s-sure it's the same t-taxi?" Yoongi asked, his voice shaking. He hoped it wasn't the one his daughter took.

"They have the number plate of the car. It was the same taxi boss!" He said "the accident happened after 30 minutes she left the airport, same night!"

Yoongi felt everything go blank. He dropped the phone, his heart telling him it's not true. His mind saying his daughter is dead. He dropped down on his knees and cried badly. He cursed himself for letting her go. He wanted to turn back time and stop her from getting into the plane.

Mrs min heard him scream and cry. She came out running, worried if there was something bad. She asked him several times but he only cried.

"Yoongi please!! Tell me what happened?!" She begged.

"Y/n----" yoongi couldn't speak well "she's d-dead!"

"What!!" Mrs Min said. She felt a sharp pain in her chest. She couldn't take any of it "it's not t-true !" She said through the pain, with her hand on her chest, falling down. "She can't die. N-no....." Before she could say or listen to anything more, she collapsed.

Yoongi picked her immediately and took her to the hospital. He cried the whole way holding his wife's hand. He'd already lost his daughter, he can't loose his wife. They were the only 2 females who mattered to him the most, his whole world.

Yongsun came running to the hospital when he heard about his mother. Yoongi told him about the accident but he kept on denying it. He refused to agree with his dad, even the idea on his sister letting lost was unacceptable for him. He didn't wanted to give up so soon, he told yoongi no matter what, he will continue to search for her.

A few minutes later the doctors asked them to meet him.

"What happened to my mother, doctor?" Yongsun asked.

"She had a cardiac arrest!" The doctor said.