43 ~ The Wedding PT 1

"Mom! Why we here?" Y/n asked her mother, who took her to a farmhouse.
The place was empty, nobody to be seen. A room built of woods which looked pretty old. Y/n opened the door and entered that place, she found herself surrounded by makeup artists and designers with her wedding dress.

"You will get ready here, then we'll leave for the wedding." Amelia said.

"Why here?" Y/n asked "how am I supposed to go all the way from this shabby place to the church?"

"We'll manage it!" Amelia said.

"The wedding will start in 3 hours, I want my daughter to look the most beautiful bride people have ever seen!" Amelia stated to the makeup artists.

They started with her makeup first, while 2 of them doing her hair.

"Just relax!" Amelia told her daughter "today's a big day for you, the most important day of your life! I know you are nervous, but I have to leave right now. I'll return soon."

"Where are you going, mom!" Y/n asked "don't leave me here alone, I'm more scared rather than nervous!"

"Silly girl!" Amelia said with a chuckle "you won't have your mom with you from tomorrow! You have to start a new life with jungkook."

Amelia kissed her daughter's cheek, her eyes starting to fill up with tears. "I can't believe you're getting married! My little girl is grown up now! And you'll have your little one too!"

"Mom, please! You're gonna make me cry if you continue like this..." Y/n said.

"Okay! Okay! I should leave now!" Amelia said "I have to get ready as well."

Mrs Min left, y/n doesn't know if her mother went all they back home or the church to get dressed. She was confused, she knew her father said it'll be small wedding with her, the groom and her parents. But she suspected something happening behind her back. Maybe her family was planning to held the wedding in this farmhouse? But this place was shabby and old. Y/n couldn't receive those farmhouse and countryside wedding vibes.

She was still in the same old wooden place, her mother brought her straight to that room and she didn't get a chance to look around the place or go to the farmhouse, which was a steps away.

3 hours passed away pretty quickly and she was still sitting there waiting for her mother. Suddenly, the door opens and her father enters. He was dressed in a new shiny tuxedo, he looked handsome and young.

"Omg Dad! You look so fine as wine!" Y/n said. Her father's eyes got filled with tears but he managed to stop them from falling down. "Was my compliment that good, that it made you cry?"

"I didn't even listen whatever you said!" Yoongi said "because I was too busy looking at my precious daughter! You look so beautiful!"

"More than mom!?"

"Yes, more than your mother!" Yoongi said and hugged her.

"Okay, I'm gonna tell mom you said she's not beautiful!"

"Aaaahhhh! Such a snake!" Yoongi said and y/n punched his belly, playfully like she used to do when she was a kid. "Let's go, my car is outside."

Y/n didn't question or say anything, she smiled and followed her father as the designer helped holding her dress. She was nervous, really nervous to ask anything or any question about the wedding. She sat down in the back seat with her dress occupying most of the space in the car.

"Take a deep breath, sweetie! You look gorgeous!" Yoongi said.

"I'm trying, dad!"

"That hunk boy is gonna shit in his pants when he'll see you!" Yoongi said.