2 ~ Milan

Y/n returned home with her mother. She didn't say a single word the whole time but just kept thinking about what that lady said. But that wasn't going to stop y/n from accomplishing her dreams. Y/n always interested in the Italian culture and language. When she was in highschool she started learning Italian secretly through internet. Even though she couldn't speak Italian properly, she still managed to understand lots of words. She soon developed this interest into her dream. Y/n has always been a brilliant and smart girl. She scored amazing marks in school as well as college. Without telling her parents, she applied for an Italian language university in Milan and luckily got selected.

Her dream was only a few days away from her. Their first class for semester 1 was starting after a week. She had everything prepared, even a small house to live for rent. But the only thing that she feared was her father. She knew yoongi never let her go out of Korea to kept an eye on her. He was overprotective but he knew what exactly the world outside is. Yoongi had enemies almost everywhere in the world and if they reaches y/n then it'll be a huge problem. Not only for her but their whole family. Y/n didn't wanted to cause her father any trouble but that also doesn't mean that she'll spend all her life at home.

She wanted to go out, have fun, travel around, just like other people did. She respects her father and his mafia business alot but she was not interested in being a part of it.

"Why are you so quite?" Mrs Min asked.

"Mom..." Y/n said "I have something to say.."

Mrs Min stopped everything she was doing looked at her daughter with anxious expressions.

"Mom, I want to study Italian." Y/n said.

Mrs Min felt relieved "oh! I thought it was something serious. You suddenly reminded me of that lady!"

"It is serious mom!" Y/n said "I want to study Italian culture!"

"Okay! I'll talk to your father." Mrs Min said "he'll arrange you a tutor."

"I've already enrolled in a university." Y/n said. "And they've selected me!"

"Good! But you should've told dad about it" Mrs Min said "he knows professionals. You don't have to go to the university everyday, they'll provide you classes at home."

"It's not in Korea mom! I'm going milan" y/n said.

"What?!" Mrs Min said "you mean Italy?"

"Yes! I've prepared everything." Y/n said "you only have to pay for it!!"

"Have you gone crazy!!" Mrs Min said "do you even realize what you're talking about?! Your will never let this happen."

"Mom, please don't be mad at me!" Y/n said "you always told me a woman should be independent and strong then why do you want me to stay caged inside. I'm a human too, I deserve to do whatever I want."

"Y/n! It's dangerous!" Mrs Min said "your father keeps us secure and safe here. The world outside is not like you think."

"I don't have anything to do with the world outside mom!" Y/n protested "I'll only stay there for an year and return back home!"

"Stay where?!" Yoongi said as he entered the kitchen. Y/n looked at her mother with that look asking for help.

"She wants to go Italy." Mrs Min said "to study Italian culture."

"No! That'll not happen." Yoongi said. As usual he returned back home, kissed his wife and daughter's forehead. "I'll get you a teacher here!"

"I don't want that!" Y/n said with her voice high. Yoongi looked at her with angry eyes and she gulped. But she had to do it for herself. "You guys don't get! I want to go Italy! That's it!"

"And I said you are not going anywhere!" Yoongi said raising his voice.

"You can't stop me dad!" Y/n said "what exactly do you want? Me to rot inside this house and die?!"

"Y/N! Watch your language!" Mrs Min said "everything your dad ever did was for you both! He's only protecting you!"

"I don't need any protection mom!" Y/n said "I'm 22 and you can't stop me anymore!"

"Stop creating drama, it's time for dinner!" Yoongi said "Yongsun will be home soon!"

"He already knows dad!" Y/n said "he helped enroll for the university!"

"It still doesn't change what I said!" Yoongi said going inside his room "you will not go to Italy!"

Y/n refused to eat and locked herself in her room. She cried the whole night making sure her parents listen to her. Yoongi might have turned strict with time but he love for his children was unconditional, specially his daughter. Amelia couldn't sleep the whole night, she kept on waking up and checking on their daughter. She thought alot about what y/n said and wanted.

The next morning was quite, there was everyone on the table for breakfast but not y/n. She didn't came out of her room since a night and it was making her mother worry to death. Not even any sound was coming out her room, what if she collapsed empty stomach?

"I think you should think about it..." Amelia said to yoongi as they had breakfast.

"About what?" Yoongi said.

"Please yoongi! You know she's always been so studious." Mrs Min said "she really wants to go!"

"Do you think she's ready to face the world yet!" Yoongi said.

"No! But she have to learn!" Mrs Min said "you know we can't stay with her forever. You can't save her forever yoongi!"

"You need to let her go dad!" Yongsun said "she needs to become independent. She'll be fine!"

"Have you forgotten what's in Italy!" Yoongi said "what if they hurt her!"

"Nothing will happen to her dad, I promise!" Yongsun said "I'll keep a check on her everything and call her everyday!"

"I don't know if it's fine." Yoongi said. He finished his breakfast and went back to his room.