31 ~ Paper Rings

"Yes, honey?" Yoongi said when he picked up Amelia's call in his office.

"You need to come back home! Right now!" Her voice was shaking and she was crying.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Yoongi asked in worry "yongsun's home?"

"Yes, he is but..." She took a deep breath before saying but still broke down while saying it "y/n is alive."

"WHAT!!"

"YES! She's right here infront of me! She's alive yoongi! She's perfectly fine and she brought the man who saved her!" Amelia said. "You need to come back right now!"

"I'm on my way!" Yoongi grabbed his car keys and left to straight home.

Meanwhile he was on the way, yongsun has already arrived home and he wasn't really happy to see the guy y/n showed up with. He knew who the guy was and he was kinda surprised now y/n could bring him home without thinking about the consequences. Yongsun told their mom to distract jungkook so that he could have some important talk with his sister. Amelia took jungkook on a house tour and had some conversation about him and y/n while yongsun talked to her.

"Why is he here?!" He asked y/n "you know he's our enemy, right?"

"Forget about him! Talk about me, you don't look happy at all to see me back!"

"That's ridiculous! I've missed you the most in this house. But what's more ridiculous is seeing jungkook inside our house! Dad would never let him in!" Yongsun said.

"Why are you so afraid of dad!? Well, jungkook is my boyfriend!" Y/n said.

"What!! Are you crazy?!! How can you date your enemy!" Yongsun said.

"He is not my enemy! I love him!" Y/n said "I know dad won't be happy to hear it but this reaction... This was just not what I expected from you yongsun!"

"Do you even know what he's done? He killed our grandfather! He's a murderer!"

"So is dad! If he's a murderer for killing someone , then so is our father! Dad killed more people than jungkook! And what about you, yongsun? Aren't you in dad's gang now? You have to take over soon, so aren't you a murderer now?" Y/n said.

"It's different y/n! You can't compare us with him, his father was a betrayer. He almost killed our mother!" Yongsun said.

"Why should he suffer for his father's mistake? You have no idea what he's already been through. He didn't wanted to live anymore, you think he has no idea?" Y/n said "he knows everything! He still dared to come all the here, only because he loves me. And at this point, we are so in love that we can die for eachother!"

~

"Y/N!!" Yoongi hugged his daughter as soon as he saw her. He still couldn't believe his eyes, his hands were shaking. "I can't believe my eyes! I've missed you so much sweetie. Where have you been all this time? No call no information, nothing! The police found a dead body and we thought you were dead!"

"I know, I know dad! I've heard it all already from mom. I missed you more dad! It's been hard for me, I lost my memory and had nowhere to go. I saw nightmares every night! But there was this one guy who saved me from dying, he paid for my surgeries and took me home. He provided me a place to stay, food and clothes. If it wasn't him, I would've seriously died that night!" Y/n explained to yoongi.

"Where is he?" Yoongi asked.

"He's with mother in the garden, having some tea." Y/n said "how about we spend some time till they come inside. I have so much to tell you about!"

"Ofcourse! We have so much to catch up! So much to talk!" Yoongi said "so, who's gonna start first!"
Y/n laughed, she was happy to see her father. They were not just father and daughter, but they were the best buddies. Y/n could spend a whole day having gossips with her father.

"Me!" Y/n said and sat on the couch. "I have something important to tell you."

"Go ahead!" Yoongi said as he sat besides her.

"While I was going through my memory problems and a ready hard time, he really helped me dad and I just couldn't stop myself from falling in love with him!" Y/n said "he's really a great guy dad and he loves me too, more than I could've imagined and we're so into eachother that we to stay together!"

"Oh god! You just arrived and you're already talking about leaving?!" Yoongi said which made her a little worried about what she said. Yoongi laughed "look at you! It's all over your face, anyone can tell that your in love. You don't have to say it, I already know."

"How?"

"I guessed it sweetie! I'm your father, always a step ahead." Yoongi said and closed his eyes "aahh, it takes me back to the days when I felt the same for your mother! I fell in love in the most unexpected way, I couldn't just live a single day without her."

"Then why did you leave her?" Y/n asked and yoongi went 'huh!'
"Cmon! Don't act so surprised, we already know! Mom told her so many times, specially yongsun after he fell in love with that highschool chick."

"Oh, it's just funny how he broke up with her the very next day and your mom was so disappointed!" Yoongi said. "Are you sure the guy you brought along is really THE guy?"

"YES! I've never been so sure about anything before but this time, I know he is the one I want! And I really want him like you wanted mommy! I want him in paper rings, picture frames, all my drea-"

"Okay okay! I get it!" Yoongi said "but what if he refused to marry you later?"

"He won't! Trust me, he's scared of you... A little bit. But he came here with bcoz he seriously loves me!" Y/n said.

"Your finally home!" Amelia came back to the living room with jungkook "if you are done talking with your father, come and introduce your lover!"

Y/n stood up, held her boyfriend's arm and pulled him infront of yoongi. "This is my boyfriend dad..."

"H-hello Mr Min." He said "it's nice to see you again."

"Jungkook...?"