37 ~ He Knows...

"How's everything going there?" Jimin asked. The two brothers were talking on a phone call. "Mr Min must be loving it!"

"Shut up! Cut the bullshit." Jungkook said. Everytime he heard jimin say, he couldn't stop thinking about what's all happening and how he has no idea about being a father. He wanted to tell jimin about it. It felt like a sin to hide this from him.

"So... Tell me about it man! How was your meeting with her family?" Jimin asked.

"Well... It wasn't good... At all. Her father was just mad at me, like the moment he saw me, he probably wanted me dead." Jungkook said "and I understand his anger, I made mistakes which he might never forgive me for. Maybe... Why'd you call?"

"What do you mean why? Can't I call you?"

"Ofcourse you can but we could've just texted!" Jungkook said.

"I'm coming Korea tomorrow!" Jimin said.

"WHAT!"

"I know you missed me but you don't have to make it so obvious!" Jimin said.

"Why are you coming here?" Jungkook asked.

"Why not come there? I miss you and specially y/n!" Jimin said. "You're lucky they gave me the room next to yours! But I don't mind staying in yours either."

"Wait... You mean the hotel?" Jungkook asked "how did you know about the hotel?!"

"Obviously! Y/n told me." Jimin said. "Why are you freaking out about it? Something's wrong?"

"I'm not freaking out! There's nothing to freak out about it!" Jungkook said "I mean I'm glad I'll you so soon! What could possibly go wrong?!"

"Jungkook... I didn't wanted to say it until we meet but... I know about it! And y/n does too!" Jimin said and jungkook almost had an heart attack.

"He knows about yongjin!" Jungkook thought. But that's not what jimin actually knew. And what jimin knows is not what jungkook does.

"H-how? I m-mean who told you about this?" Jungkook asked.

"I just said that y/n knows about it, doesn't this makes it obvious that she saw and told me?" Jimin said "that's exactly why she wants me to come there! How could you do this jungkook? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm so sorry jimin! I swear I didn't know about that fucking child! I didn't wanted to hide anything from her and specially you but Karina told me not to say anything about this or the baby to anybody." Jungkook said.

"He knows about y/n's pregnancy?!" Jimin thought.

"Why are you even letting her make decisions for us? And why the hell are you even listening to her?" Jimin said "she told you not to say and you kept quiet? How can you hide it after knowing everything? How can you even trust her at first place?"

"I understand the anger you're feeling jimin but she's really not faking it this time! She still loves-"

"Enough jungkook! What has she done to you in just one day?" Jimin said "you need to talk with y/n! You're really fucked up right now!"

The conversation ended but jungkook knew it was just a small start of something huge. He doesn't know how to make everything work but he knows it's gonna be hard for jimin to cope up with. All he could do was wait for jimin but before that he decided to apologize to y/n.

No matter how many times he tried her phone, she didn't pick up. And it was clear that she was mad at him, he understands this bcoz jimin was a good friend to her, who helped her with one of the most toughest times. Maybe it was time when he needed to fix things for his brother first, then his love.

He was supposed to pick jimin the next day from airport. But before that he felt the need to warn Karina about it. He doesn't know how he's going to tell her about jimin arriving specially when he was not supposed to let jimin know. So he dropped her a text:

"Jimin's coming in an hour. Just wanted to let you know."

"What?! Why so suddenly?
You're not bringing him
here, right? Please don't!"

"He knows and so does
my fiancee. He wants to
stay here."

"Why did you tell him jungkook!
I trusted you with just one thing.
Why did you do it? What am I
supposed to tell yongjin?!"

"I didn't tell him, he found out."

"How the hell is he supposed
to find out? Only you know
about yongjin and me! I
already told you I don't want
to involve jimin in this."

"You can't choose that alone!
Yongjin is his fucking kid!
He got all rights to meet his
son."

"And who the hell are you
to decide that? Just leave
my hotel jungkook! Please!"

"Pick up your phone!
Let's plan this out.
You need to see him,
you can't run away your
whole life!"

"I don't want to talk about
anything! Just leave my hotel."

"Fine! At least we can talk
about this in the lobby?"

"There's nothing to talk jungkook!
I don't know why are you so
clueless? Don't you understand
how hard this is for me? I need
to drop yongjin for preschool."

"Let me do that, I want
to help you!"

"No! Don't you dare go
near my son. Don't talk to him
anymore. We don't need your help."

"Jimin was right, I'm seriously fucked up!"

~ Author's Note ~

I want to end this book as soon as possible. I have another book with a few chapters already written in draft and I'm really excited about it that I've hardly been for any other plot.

Also:

Jsjshsjsjshsjsnsj   ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )