21 ~ What's Your Name?

Y/n went through all those chats that happened between her and jimin in the past. The were helpful enough to recall about her school and college degree. She even started remembering her brother and a little about her house. The images about her parents were still not very clear but she started remembering her accident slowly and slowly. It took a whole week to recall all that again. Mr park helped her with therapies too. But during this whole time, she and jimin hardly talked. She knew these were some last few days she'll spend at jimin's house, since she is getting her memories back now, she had to leave. She missed jungkook but after all these days, it seemed to get a little better. But that still didn't erase her feelings for him. What is she supposed to do when goes back home.

Sunday morning, jimin was supposed to be home. Jimin's been a little shy around her after his confession and she's been a little reserved too. But today she really needs to talk this whole situation out. Her therapy just got over and she was really hungry after a whole 2 hour session. It wasn't dinner time yet and 3 hours past lunch time. She can't really eat a meal right now so she decided to a sandwich for herself. Jimin came out of his room to fill his jar of water but stopped when he saw y/n in the kitchen. He didn't really do anything but just stood there and watched her. But it didn't take her much time to finish and turn back with her plate.

"Hey!" She was almost surprised to see jimin standing with his head leaned on the wall and arms crossed with a tiny smile on his face.

"Ah... Hi...." Jimin was so into her that he didn't focus to the part that she'd turned around and caught him looking at her.

"Why are you standing there?" She asked as she took her Sandwich to the dinner table.

"I came here to refill my jar." He said as he walked towards the tap.

"Really? But it looked like you were staring at me!" She said "by the way your jar is here!"

Jimin was so lost he totally forgot he kept the jar on table and walked to the  water tap with his jar. But he didn't say anything, he just refilled his jar and turned back to go in his room again.

"Wait jimin!" She said "let's talk. Come, sit here"

"Yes?" Jimin asked "how's your therapy going?"

"Good!" She said "actually pretty great! I know so much about myself now."

"That's... really good!" Jimin said.

"Can stop being like this?" She said "like seriously! Please stop being so weird! That's getting annoying now!"

"Are you mad at me?" Jimin asked

"No!" She said.

"Then why did you just got so upset?" Jimin said.

"I'm not upset or anything, this is how I always am!" She said.

"You were different before you got your memory back." Jimin said "also when I first met you in Korea!"

"I was just 18 or 19... I guess!" Y/n said "people change with time. That's a process of life!" She said the last line in calmer voice while smiling at him, assuring him she wasn't angry. "But this isn't what I wanted to talk about."

"Yeah... I know!" Jimin said "I've been thinking about it too.

"Really?" Y/n said "then why didn't you come and talk about it?!"

"Idk" jimin said "maybe... Because... It makes me sad to think about it or admit that I have to witness it so soon."

"What?" Y/n said "what are you talking about?"

"You wonna return home, right?" Jimin asked.

"No!" She said "I mean ofcourse I want to but this is not what I've been thinking about! I wanted to talk about you."

"Me?" Jimin said.

"I've been thinking about what you said the last time we had a proper conversation and how you've been so awkward around me after that." She said "we hardly got to talk and after so much you did for me, I hardly did anything to thank you!"

"You're happy and that's enough for the payback." Jimin said.

"Cmon! Stop being cheesy!" She said "tell me I can ever do to help you."

"How about a date then?" Jimin said.

"A date?" Y/n said "jimin... I.."

"I know you don't like me." Jimin said "but if you really want to do something for me then go on a date with me tonight! Just pretend to be my girlfriend for once."

"Why? So that your date fantasies could come true?!" She said smiling.

"Yes!" Jimin said "so that my only date fantasy is you!"

"Okay!" Y/n giggled "I have a very high standard Mr park. You better make worth my time."

"I will!" Jimin said "this will be your best date ever!" He took his jar and got up "by the way, do you know your name now?"

"Yes!" She said.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"It's y/n!"

"Wear a pretty dress for me tonight, y/n!" He said.