12 ~ 💜

It's 25th everybody 😭 my account just completed a whole fucking year on wattpad. This has been so fun with you guys 😭 catch my virtual hugs you fucking sweet to my hearties. My virtual hug is gonna squish you lots today 😩. I wanna tell you how much I adore y'all existence bcoz y'all make me feel I have friends 😭 I just hope we can have lots and lots of fun, positivity and love till next 25th June 2020 and I can carry on this for longer and make more delulu fictions ❣️❣️

Catch my 💜w💜 coming straight to your hearts and life coz I'm a cringy person who got her skies full of love for everyone today😩🤧😔🤙💜💜.

Also,
WARNING BCOZ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT, DIRTY TALKING AND MENTION XXX TOY FOR SOME NICE NOSEBLEED

I started writing this chapters right from the morning, 24th so that I could have my alarm ready at 12 midnight only to post it as soon as 25th starts 😤💜.

~

“Tell me baby! what do you want daddy to do?” jungkook whispered in her ear. He bit her earlobe and pulled it as he carried on sucking.

“Cmon baby! If you don’t answer me I’ll punish you!!”

She opened her mouth to answer but before she could even make a sound, he harshly pulled down the strapless bra she wore, exposing her breasts. His mouth attacked her nipple as he sucked hard, he ran his tongue around it before taking it between his teeth. Her reply was caught in her throat, coming out as a high pitched whine mixing with a gasp. She felt jungkook’s smile against her as his hands dig harshly into her other breast. He continued the assault on her nipples as she fought to move her thighs together, his teasing slowly becoming too much.

He pressing his thigh to her core. The pressure and texture of his pants against her elicited a soft moan from her lips.

“Are you liking it baby? Don't enjoy yourself too much otherwise Daddy will punish you!!” jungkook said with a soft kiss to her skin and a movement of his thigh against her. He got up and sat next to her, pointing at his lap, wanting her to lay on his lap. And she was low-key loving it.

He pulled her panties down, leaving her exposed in his lap. “How about you entertain me a little, baby?” Y/n didn't exactly know what he meant but was he going to slap her butt again? He seems to like it when he did that to her in the grocery store. But he held her, lifting her up, making her stand on her knees and got off the bed. Y/n was confused as she saw him walk out of the room. He went out without saying anything. It took him a minute and she was getting almost tired staying in that position. But finally then, jungkook returned back with a box in his hand. He stood on his knees behind her, fixing her position again.

“Open your legs!” She heard him open that plastic box and turned her head to look what it was. He held something pink in his hand as he took some amount of gel from a tube into his fingers, applying it evenly on that long pink thing which she had no idea what it could be.

“What's that?” She asked. Jungkook grabbed her neck from behind, arching her back as he pulled her upper body towards him. “What're you d-doing?” She managed to say from his tight grip.

“Ever heard of a vibrator?” He said as he rubbed it against her folds then slowly pushing it inside her. She felt the pressure jungkook built in order to minimise the pain as he slowly started pushing it. It still wasn't inside her but she could also feel herself stretch more and more on that vibrator. And then she started feeling that pain of tearing down when he actually rushed that long hard vibrator inside her. She bit down her lip to control her whimpers, tears forming in her eyes but the lubricant jungkook applied earlier was helping her from feeling the burning sensation between her legs.

“Should I stop?” Jungkook asked as he loosened his grip on her throat.

“Just get over with it!” She said and he pushed it in her, fully inside her, popping her cherry. He felt her a wet tear running down his hand that came down her cheek as her whimpers escaped. He turned on the vibrations to control her pain. Soon, her whimpers turned to moans, he started moving the vibrator in-out her. Slowly, her body relaxed from the pain and got adjusted to the new sensation. Jungkook took off her bra, throwing it on the floor and grabbed her breast instead of her throat. She rested her head on his shoulder.

“Does it feel good baby?” He asked with his smirk returning again.

“umm---mmm” she replied and he made a  harsh thrust, forcing her hips forward and another moan to escape her throat. Jungkook continued his attack her and she felt his other hand trace down her folds. “You’re so wet baby!”

He watched her back arch and a wave of pleasure roll through her body. He knew it was taking everything she had to cum. The only noises in the room were her shaky breaths from the vibrator inside her and the wet noise coming from jungkook’s continuous thrusts. She felt the tightness in her core building. He leaned down and kissed her before turning the vibrator off. She thought it was over but the vibrator was now replaced by jungkook's hot dick. She clenched her jaw to muffle her moans as he began to move inside her. He moved slowly but deep, hitting as far into her as he could and staying there for a moment before moving his hips back. It went on like this for several minutes before she felt the tightness in her core return.

“Y-you're gonna---c-cum?” jungkook asked when he felt her get tight around him and she nodded, not being able to speak anything due to the pleasure that had captured her senses and mind now. Jungkook stopped and pulled out, he was so hard, wanting to burst inside her any moment but how could he, he still wanted to make her beg.

“No! Please…” she whined pushing her hips back, wanting him inside her again but jungkook hugged her from behind, stopping her hips from doing any movement.

“Please what, baby?” Jungkook whispered in her ear with his hot breath hitting her neck. “Are you desperate to cum?” he asked moving his finger in circular motion around her clit. She gasped as he pushed his finger inside and curl it once before taking it out. “Daddy is desperate too! So please beg for it, baby!!”

“Please Daddy!”
“Please what princess?”

“Make me c-cum” jungkook moved back a little only to enter her again then wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her back against his chest. He brushed her hair aside and nipped at her neck. “Cum for me baby! Cum all over Daddy's thick cock!!” He bit her neck, not too hard but she was sure she’d have mark there. Jungkook squeezed her breast, his other hand moving down to slide on her clit, and that was all it took to have her cum on him "you're doing so well baby. Taking my dick so well! Look how tight you are. Your such a slut for daddy, aren't you!!"

Suddenly she felt him tense, his hand roughly rubbing harsh circle on her clit. It only took a second before her walls were squeezing around him, milking his orgasm for him. Her pleasure mixed with his low moans.

“Gosh! I-i love you s-so much…” he tilted her head to kiss her as his dick twitched inside her. He stopped kissing her and looked into her eyes “I'm gonna cum baby! And it's gonna be alot.” He said and released his first shot which she felt it hit her cervix.

“You better take it all and not leak even a single drop!” he said before kissing her again as he continued to fill her. Once he was completely done he pulled out and helped her lay down since her legs were badly sore now. Due to both reasons, first time sex and being on her knees for long. Jungkook stayed there besides her for a few minutes until he catched his breath. She was in no position to get up and clean herself and jungkook was sure that she didn't even know what to do after sex. He went to the bathroom to clean himself and came out with a towel to clean her. But she was already asleep. He cleaned her before covering her naked body from the blanket he threw on the floor earlier.

She woke up but her eyes were still heavy as she looked at him. She reached her hand out to pull him down. He laid next to her and watched her curl up into his chest. He didn't show her any expression, probably bcoz he didn't know what this feeling was, bursting through his chest. But he loved it when she hugged him in sleep and he cuddled her, stocking her naked back.